The Suspect

Y/N was at home reading book when all of a sudden the news appeared on her tv. The news anchor was giving breaking news, so Y/N unmute the tv and turn on the volume. He began making the breaking news, "Attention residents, be on the lookout for a suspect on the loose tonight. He was last wearing an all black outfit with a black outfit; long sleeve shirt, pants, shoes and a black ski mask. All residents, please make sure that all windows and doors are locked and secured! If you happen to have any details or see the suspect in the area, please call 911 or the police department. Now back to regular schedule program." After watching the report, Y/N got up from her couch to make sure her doors and windows were locked, until she got distracted by the ringing of her phone. It was her friend calling her. By the time she got off the phone with her, she forgot to lock the back door and end up finishing locking the other windows and the front door. She ended up going upstairs to her bedroom and got undress into her sleepwear and went to bed.

*3 hours later

Y/N woke up to a noise that came from downstairs. There was someone trying to come into Y/N's house, but she didn't hear the person at first. Y/N was startled at the fact that someone broke into the house and she got to thinking what if it was the suspect on the loose. She decides to go check downstairs, so she got out of bed and grabbed her baseball bat at her bedroom door. She quietly moved down hallway and stairs hearing the person scrambling downstairs. Y/N stayed alerted for the person and suddenly she stopped. She seen it was the suspect that was on the loose who got into the house from the back door.

She try to hide, but stumbled across an object and made a loud noise. The suspect turned around and seen her. The suspect ran to her while Y/N was in position to swing at him. Y/N swung at him and missed. At this point, the suspect kept dodging the bat until he was able to get a grab of the bat. The suspect took the bat and threw it across the room. Y/N tried to dodge the suspect, but he was able to get a hold of her. He pushed her to the wall while in one hand holding both of her hands behind her back and his other hand hold it across her mouth.

"When I remove my hand from your mouth, do not scream or make a sound, understand!" the suspect demand. Y/N shook her head yes for his statement. The suspect exclaimed, "On the count of three, you are not to say a word or sound, 1...2...3...". He removed his hand and Y/N did what was told and didn't make a sound. The suspect started to talk to her again and explained. "This is what i'm going to do! I'm going to get what I came for and I will be on my way! Do you understand?". Y/N shook her head in agreement. If you do anything while i'm doing my task, you will experience a consequence, understand!". Y/N shook her head once again in agreement.

The suspect continue to pick up items and was suddenly stopped. Y/N started to scream, even though she told the him that she would not make a sound. The suspect instantly ran towards her and pinned her down. He took some rope out of his pocket and tied her hands behind her back. While tying her up, he couldn't help but to admire her figure. Y/N was wearing a short robe with red nightie and matching color lace panties. He finished tying her up and could help to rub his hand over her soft ass. As much as she wanted to not like the touch, she hasn't felt the touch of a man in a long time and it really turned her on. The suspect heard her moans and knew that she was earning for some pleasure. He position himself over her and pulled her panties down. He pulled his pants down and inserted himself in her. She couldn't but to enjoy it so much. The penetration Y/N received was too good to the point that her eyes rolled back in her head. He kept hitting her spot just right causing her to cream all over his dick. "I had told you there was a consequence if you didn't listen to me" said the suspect. He finished picking up his items and was headed out the door until Y/N called for the suspect. "Can you at least tell me your name if your just gonna fuck me and leave!" Y/N exclaimed. "Matthew! That's all you need to know" he said and runs out the door with the items.