Unexpected

Featuring everybody's favorite guy, Keith Powers. I incorporated some humor with this one, so I hope you guys like it! 😂

 I incorporated some humor with this one, so I hope you guys like it! 😂

...............................................................................................................................................................

You and Matthew are in bed together where you both were having a makeout session, when suddenly you stop to ask him something. "Baby, can I ask you something?" you said. "Bae, I didn't want you to stop, I was enjoying the moment." said Matthew.

"I know, but I wanted to talk to you about something!".

"Okay babe, go ahead!".

"You know when you talked about us having more of a 'freaky' side!".

"Yeah, I did what about it?".

"So, I had the thought about having a threesome tonight!".

"Woah, where is this coming from!" Matthew said as he questioned about it, but was also surprised about this.

"I just feel like I should be able to not only make you happy, but make you happy and do something like this.".

"Okay, i'm excited for this!".

As you got out of bed, she goes to the drawer to get a blindfold and walks back towards the bed. Y/N tells Matthew to put the blindfold on as she will bring in her surprise.

"Y/N, why I have to where this!". "Matthew, don't worry, it's all part of the surprise!" you say as you give him a smirk after leaving the room. You walk down the steps and sends a text on her phone. You get to the door where a tall, light-skinned guy with freckles was at the front door.

"Hey, what's up, Y/N?" "Hey Keith, how are you?" Keith had on black pants and his black jacket was open revealing his abs. 

"Follow me" you said as you grab his hand up the steps

"Follow me" you said as you grab his hand up the steps. You and Keith go into the bedroom where Matthew was still blindfolded. You climb on top of Matthew and say, "Baby, I have a surprise for you!". "I hope it's a great surprise!" Matthew anxiously said. "When I count to 3, take your blindfold off. 1..2..3..!". Matthew lift up his blindfold and was literally shocked. "KEITH!" Matthew said with a puzzled face.

"Bae, What the fuck is this!?".

"You know I told you I wanted to have a threesome-".

"Bae, I know that, but why is Keith here?".

"He's gonna join us!".

"Are you serious right now! Is this a joke! Am I getting 'Punk'd' or something!".

"No baby, this is forreal!".

"And you are okay with this, Keith?".

"Well, not really, but Y/N told me how she wanted this to happened and I was like-" said Keith. "Wayment, Y/N, when you first said a threesome, I thought you was talking about one with another girl!". 

"Now why would you assume that?".

"Well I just thought-". 

"Listen, i'm just gonna let myself out the door and we won't worry about the other part, okay" Keith had said. 

"What other part?!".

"Well, Y/N had already paid me to do this and-". 

"She paid you? How much did she pay you?". 

Keith said in a whisper tone "$10,000!". 

"Wait, what you said". "I said she paid me 10 grand!".

"Well give her the money back!".

"Too late, I already spent it".

"What the hell you spent 10 grand on!" 

"On this outfit!" You shrugged after Keith said that. 

"Look, I will go and let you two do your thing!" 

"No the hell you not! I'm gonna get my threesome tonight if it's the last thing I do!" you said. 

"Bae of all of the people in the world, why did you pick him?" 

"Do you not see how fine he is? Who wouldn't want to have a threesome with him?" 

Both Matthew and Keith look at each other and Matthew began to talk. "Okay! I will do this, but under these conditions! 1. Keith cannot go inside of you, Y/N! and 2. Nobody is to not speak about this after tonight! Capiche!" "Capiche" both you and Keith said.

................................................................................................................................................................

As Matthew go inside of you, Keith pulls his meat out and you admire how long it was. You stroke as you take in the pounding from Matthew. Keith moves in closer and sticks his member inside your mouth. The taste of another man's meat was so good, you literally started to have a waterfall come outside of you. The sensations of both men drove you crazy in a good way. Matthew turns you onto your back and shoved his whole member inside of you. He was going so deep inside of you that it cause you to shed tears of enjoyment. While taking it in, you start to suck on Keith's ball, getting a taste of his chocolate-caramel self. The feeling of getting fucked like this amazed you so much! You started feel a knot inside of your stomach where you realized you were about to reach your climax. You tried to hold on, but you couldn't and you ended up creaming all over Matthew's dick. Soon after, Matthew pulled himself out and came all on your back while Keith came inside of your mouth. "Well that was unexpected!" you said while you was laughing away while Keith and Matthew looked at each other shaking their head.

*Hope you enjoy and as always, vote, comment, and share! I'm thinking about doing more features in the imagines, but they will only come every few parts.