Scared to be Alone

You was sitting in your house, when all of a sudden, loud thunder woke you up and the flash of lightning scared you. All you can think about is how you wish your boyfriend Matthew was with you. You pick up your phone and text him.

You: Babe, can you come over? 😢

Matthew: Be there in a few! ❤

* A few minutes later

You hear the door open and you know that it has to be Matthew, since he does have a key. Footsteps are heard as he come up the steps towards your bedroom. You lay on your bed with a white lingerie set. Matthew gives you a seductive look as he approaches you to the bed.

..............................................................................................................................

He kisses your neck hitting your spot, causing you to moan. As he kisses your neck, his left hand goes down to your panties, where he feels a puddle forming. He then sticks his hand in your panties as he rubs your clit, causing you to moan louder. Using both hands, he pulls your panties down exposing your beautiful pussy. Matthew then uses two fingers as he goes inside your lotus flower making you feel helpless from the climax. As he fingers you, he sucks on your clit giving you the experience of the lifetime. "Oh God" as you scream while gripping your fingers in his hair. He then hovers over you as he takes his shirt off and pulls his pants off exposing his member. Without any acknowledge, he sinks himself inside you giving every inch of himself. You gasp for air, knowing this was something he never done to you before. He then flips you over to your stomach where goes deep inside of you causing to roll your eyes back and grip the sheets. Matthew gets a good grip of your bump and smacks it hard knowing this is how you like it. You shout Matthew's name, which echos across the house. "I love it when you scream my name, babygirl!" Matthew said as he gasp for air knowing that your tightness on his member was too good to be true. "I'm gonna cum" you shout as he keeps hitting your spot. At that moment, you cum all over his member, which got both of you to say in unison, "Oh, shit." He kisses you and at this point he whispers in your ear saying, "you never have to be scared to be alone, I got you babygirl."

***********************************************************************************************
Make sure you vote, comment, and share! 👍