Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?

Joanna's POV

Studying in London is pretty hard, especially if you're all alone. But luckily for me, my dad gave me enough finances for my necessities.

It's now the 9th of October and I've hardly received any calls from Harry which is pretty odd because he would never miss a day to phone me before. Even Zayn got a hold of me by ringing, but with Harry, not a thing.

But I did learn that they're now in a band together... which is pretty awkward.

I walk inside the flat and lay down on the couch.

After a while, I feel my phone start to ring.

"Hello!" I pick up.

"Turn your tele on! Right now!" Flo, my new friend from College starts.

"Why? I just got here." I grumble.

"Joanna! Quickly! Switch it to iTV right now! Come on!" She exclaims.

"Alright alright." I sneer and reach for the remote control.

I turn the tele on and turn in to iTV.

"Well I'll be damned." I mumble.

The first thing that appears on my television screen is Harry. Wow. So they're really a band now huh?

"Jo, you still there?" I hear Flo ask.

"Yeah I'm still here. I mutter.

"Well? I really like the guy with the curly hair. Harry was it?" She states.

I haven't told her that Harry was my boyfriend, heck I didn't even bother telling her that I had a boyfriend.

"Yeah but I heard he's a total sleaze." I reply.

"Oh! You're from Holmes Chapel right? So did you like see him all the time? Does he have a girlfriend? Is he with somebody? Are you guys neighbors?" Flo bombards me with her questions regarding Harry.

Harry my boyfriend who didnt even have the decency to tell me about his X-Factor experience. Some boyfriend he is.

"I think he is with somebody. I feel bad for that girl though. I bet Harry's been flirting his way to get to where he is now." I hold back my tears.

"Oh but he could flirt with me anytime and I'd give it to him. Anyways, they're going to start singing soon. Bye Jo!" Flo hangs up and I drop my phone on the carpet floor.

It all just starts to crash down on me. Harry probably wants to break up with me now. I mean I did cheat on him with Zayn.... Zayn who also cheated on his girlfriend with me. I feel terrible.

After a healthy debate with my thought and heart, I decided to give Harry a ring.

"Wow. You finally called." Harry hisses as he picks up his phone.

"I called because we haven't communicated for almost a month now. What's going on?" I question.

"Oh please Joanna! Don't act so innocent. I know you and Zayn kissed back in Holmes Chapel." He sneers.

Shit.

"What? Who told you that?" I raise my voice.

"Apparently my ex-girlfriend has friends who overheard you talking with Zayn about it. On our date night with Zayn and his now ex-girlfriend." He scoffs.

"Harry I swear, this is how I wanted you to find out. Please let's talk about this." I plead.

"Talk about what, Jo? How you cheated on me? How stupid I was to dump Sabrina to be with you? Yeah you really want to talk about that?" He is screaming now.