You Give Me Something

Hey goise,

So so sorry for not updating.

Been busy with lotsa stuff lately.

I don't ship Haylor by the way... AT ALL.

It's okay if Harry will date a normal directioner, but not Taylor Swift. Swifties act as is their idol is so gorgeous, perfect and all that shit, but she's been with lots of guys, and she's called the sweetheart, while Miley's who's happily engaged is called the slut. Society needs to get their facts right.

I just think Haylor is pretty much the MOST irrelevant  1D couple. My favourite couple is Niall and food... but the other couples are pretty much adorable themselves. But Niall and food, perfect match.

anyways, I don't want to rant the whole chapter long. 

lots of love!!!

Pudd Flones Xxx

btw congratulations to my babies McFLY for winning best british band by celebritain. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joanna's POV

I pulled away.

Just as our lips touched each other's.

Does that counts as cheating? I sure hope not.

"What are you doing?" I pushed him off.

"You asked me to kiss you." he stated.

"I did not!" I hissed.

"Yes you did." he clarified.

"No! I didn't. I have a boyfriend, we have boundaries in this friendship. Oh god oh god. I just cheated on Harry." I placed my palm on my forehead.

"You didn't. We never kissed." he replied.

"Our lips touched!" I exclaimed.

"But we never kissed. That doesn't count as cheating." he reassured.

I sighed in relief.

"But how would you know?" I crossed my arms.

"I've been there, babe." he chuckled.

"You cheated on your girlfriend before?" I huffed.

"Yeah. I cheated on her. with you." he said.

Oh shit.

"What? No....." I muttered.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Emily." he replied.

"Are guys.... still communicating?" I inquired.

"Yeah. I think she's coming down here soon." he answered.

"Oh... that's nice." I said.

"You're not going to tell her are you?" I questioned.

"Oh I will. I'm going to end things with her. I can't cheat on her anymore." he sighed.

"It's you, Joanna. I think I'm in love with you. You give me something.... that makes me scared. " he added.

oh wow. That's a revelation. He even used the lyrics to James Morrison's song.