#14 who did this to you?

After the fight I headed home after dropping Amber and Principal Devon gave us all letters our parents have to sign saying we wont fight again. I came in the house and my mom Emmett and Daisy was watching tv. They all looked at me when they saw me and my mom ran up to me.

"WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!"She signed looking me up and down trying to wipe off some dry blood.

"Well I sorta got jumped." I signed and her jaw dropped and looked like she was about to cry. She told me to sit down and tell her everything. I did as told but I told her Amys boyfriend liked me and then she jumped me and then amber jumped in blah blah. I made a promise to her to never fight again and she felt better after, I just hope I can keep that promise. When it turned to 8pm I heard a knock on my door and I went to open it. Hunter was standing outside with flowers.

"I heard you got your ass beat." He said smirking and I raised my eyebrows.

"You heard right." I gestured him in and he came in.

"Alizabeth who's at the do-"My mom looked at Hunter and smiled and then looked at me.

"Who's this?" My mom signed and I spelled Hunter. And she made a surprised look. Hunter went up to my mom and gave her flowers.

"Nice to meet you." He said a bit sloppy in sign language. I gave him an impressed face and she smiled.

"You know asl?" I asked him and signed.

"I learned a few words in middle school." He signed some words and said.

"She can read your lips." I told him and he nodded. Daisy and Emmet came down stairs and they both stared at Hunter.

"This is hunter my friend from school." I said and signed.

***
Hunter was now in my room and were just talking. And ofcourse i tell him the really what happened.

"Im sorry."He said looking at me while I was laying down.

"For?"I said closing my eyes.

"Im the reason why you look like crap." He laughed quietly looking at the ground.

"No its your possessive pet bird."I replied laughing at my own joke.

"Remember when I asked you to join the dance team?"He asked getting up and looking at my book shelf.

"Yep." I said plopping the p scrolling through my phone.

"So, whats the answer princess?" He asked.

"Who's on the team?"

"Mike ,me, some seniors ,couple juniors and maybe Amy..." He said getting quiet at the end.

"Well I don't know."I said playing with my hair.

"You should join it's a lot of fun and maybe Amber wants to join also. The auditions are in a week so you have to come up with a choice soon."

"I have to audition. If Amber wants to join then I will."I shrugged off.

"Fine princess make the right choice." He said and it sounded more like if I didn't do what he wanted he'll kill me.

*******

Later that night Hunter left after practically begging me to join the team and I still wasn't so sure. I don't really have a reason i'm not the best dancer but it sounds like a lot of work. I grabbed my phone off the charger and face timed Amber.

"Hello beautiful."She said, she had her hair in a bun and a bandaid on her right cheek but is still smiling cheerfully.

"Hey gorgeous, how you feeling?"I asked with concern

"I'm doing alright my scalp is throbbing but nothing crazy. How bout you?" She asked back.

"Same and my leg hurts. And Hunter came over." I said knowing she's sbout to squeal or something beyond girly.

After that night of telling Amber every detail and she said she will try out and we both agreed we'll try out and then we hung up then I went fast asleep

Short ass chapter but whatevs. Stay tuned.

Jaylah🌟