The Fury

Adrien's POV

     I get up the next morning after the day of our date. I come out to the kitchen, Marinette is wearing ripped black jeans, with a blue crop top, and her hair in a braid instead of pig tails.

     "Sup, what are you cooking?" I ask.
My answer is silence. "Why are you ignoring me? Hello, Marinette! Mari!" I wave my hand in front of her face.

     I give up and say "Well  if you won't answer me I guess I'll just sit here and wait." I pull out a chair and sit.

     "Leave me alone, Agreste." I hear in a cold tone.

     "What did I do?" I ask. No response. I repeat the question, 1,2,4,7,8 times. Still no response.

     Alya walks in the room. "Will you please tell me what I did?" I ask her.

     "Not cool, your even pretending you didn't do it." She responds.

     "What is going on?" I ask myself under my breathe.

     "Get out" Mari says quietly and coldly.

     "What?" I ask her.

     "Get out" Marinette says louder and firmly.

     I leave the cabin, and see everyone talking. Everyone suddenly stopped talking as I approached. "Hi" I say lamely.

     "How could you hurt Mari like that?" Rose asks softly.

     "Not cool dude" Kim adds.

     "What were you thinking?" Alice demanded.

     "I don't know what your talking about" I respond lamely.

     "You know what you did" Nathaniel of all people said quietly. That stupid tomato child, he must have been up to this.

     "Rose, Juleka, Alix, let's go check on Mari." Mylene says, glaring at me.

     "Why did you cheat?" Max asks as he walks past. "With Chloe of all people."

     Now I know who's responsible for making my Princess sad and ruining my reputation. Chloe. Is. Going. To. Pay.

----------------------------------------------
     How was that for a plot twist? We all knew Chloe couldn't resist.

     Sorry you had to wait so long. I have no time recently. I promise I'll try to update more frequently now. Remember key word: try.