Chapter 2

drip......drip......drip.....

That was the first thing I heard, the drips and drops of water on the floor. The floor, it was freezing. That's when I came to my senses. Where the hell was I? I slowly began to open my eyes, they were crusty and dry. It was dark, I could barely see anything. I finally fully opened my eyes, I wish I hadn't.... I was in a cell... behind bars. I stood up then fell to the ground. I forgot I did something to my leg... not only that I was chained. Cuffs on both my ankles and wrists.

How did I get here? Where am I? Who attacked me? What did they want? I had no clue what was happening... I was a normal kid with a normal dad... We were as normal as it gets. Why were they after my dad? Why did they take me?

My deep thoughts were interrupted when I heard the loud creak and grinding of medal against concrete. Then footsteps... it sounded like someone was coming. I lied back down and closed my eyes. That's when I heard the voices... one was stone cold, strong, and fierce sounding. He sounded mean, and stone cold. Then there was a second voice. It was the complete opposite. It wasn't as strong, more light and sweet sounding. But it still had the rough and full voice.

The first voice started talking again, I could here them better now because they were coming closer. "We will keep her down here as long as necessary, she is the most important thing to Michal. Take that away and he has no choice but to comply." The second voice started talking, " Who is going to keep watch of her Alpha?" There it was again Alpha... " I'm going to assign you. I trust you the most. She is powerful, who knows what she is capable of." Powerful? I can barely run a lap around the track without wheezing.... " Is that understood Daniel?" The first voice ordered. "Yes Alpha."

What are they talking about? The words they are using make no sense! Who am I kidding none of what they are saying makes any sense. Why do they want my dad so bad anyway?

One of the foot steps receded, but one pair came closer... and closer... then they stopped. Right in front of the cell.

-------------------------------------------

I didn't know if I wanted to continue with this book or not. But I am going to try to update as frequently as possible! Ill never wait that long to update again!

READ SHARE FAVORITE AND COMMENT!

It would really help me out if you comment on how you like this book so far or favorite or both on this book! Thank you!

Ill update again really soon!

Thanks Lovelies

XOXOXO