Chapter 4

~Daniel~

"Yes Alpha." I said. I hated it when Cory uses his Alpha voice on me. For Christ's sake I am your best friend, lighten up you hillbilly. He is the Alpha of the White River Pack, I am his best friend the Beta. Cory has always been cold, and stern. But he is only like that because he has been trained and scolded his entire life to be nothing but a good leader, focused, and determined. Which is why I am his best friend! I am the complete opposite, I laugh at everything, talk too much, love playing pranks, and acting like a five year old. I put the awesome in his life.

Cory walked upstairs, and I walked towards the cell holding Michal's daughter. Then a wave of smell hit me, like a shit ton of bricks. It was even better then the Febreze section at Walmart. It smelt like coconut and wild flowers. I never knew anything could smell so heavenly. It blew me back, I had to take a step back or I would lose my balance. I looked up to see the most beautiful creature I had ever laid my eyes on.

She had blonde luscious curls slipping down her back to her well defined hips. With some light pink highlights bringing out her skin tone. Her skin was a milky tan, like she was sun kissed and spent her time on the beach. without a single blemish. Her face was like an angels. She had full pink lips that I just wanted to embrace with a kiss. I met her eyes to see she was staring at me too. Her eyes... were one of a kind and I had never seen anything so beautiful. Her long, full eyelashes complemented her the whites of her eyes, but on top of that her eye color was that of no other. Bright purple and lilac spread throughout the eye. With shimmers of dark and light shades of pink and purple throughout the eye. I didn't even realize that in the time I was lost in her deep eyes that I moved towards her.

I couldn't take it anymore and kissed her, it was the best feeling I had ever experienced. Her lips fit perfectly with mine and were in sync. It sent tingles throughout my body and gave me a rush. I couldn't live without her.

I broke away knowing if I didn't then, I wouldn't be able to. She gasped, and we were both breathing heavily. I looked straight into her eyes, knowing that I had to say it before anything else happened.

"Mine." Then I brought my finger to my lips, to symbolize for her to keep this between us and I left the room.

The feeling was amazing I found my mate. Then realized...

She doesn't know.

----------------------------------------------

What doesn't she know?

I am really excited about this chapter!

Did you like this chapter?

Did you guys like the P.O.V switch? Let me know, that would be great!

Comment if you have any suggestions!

I also am thinking about switching the cover, comments? How is the one now?

I also appreciate the comments and votes I have been getting! Thank you so much, it makes my day when I read them!

COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW!!!

Thanks Lovlies!

XOXO