2

Mia pov

"Mia get up, we have to go shopping with the girls for tonight" My older sister Anna yelled. As i got out of bed to pick out my outfit I tripped and fell face first. I let out a groan of frustration. When I get up i go to my closet and pick out black skinny jeens and a grey "Dent The Universe" shirt. Yea thats right im in the Logang. Im also in love with "Why Dont We". Anna and i are actually gonna go see them at a concert tonight with are friends Madie,Jazz,and Casie. We all love Why Dont We and we got Limelight tickets to. Yay!! After i get ready i walk downstairs and put some Lucky Charms in a bowl for my breakest. When im finished i go to the living room to find Anna watching tv. "Hey Anna watcha watchin" i said. She replied with "Stranger Things" i said "ok" and began scrolling through instgram. After about an hour of doing nothing we got a knock on our door. Anna piped up and yelled "coming" when she opened the door in walked our 3 bffs. Madie,Jazz, and Casie. I imedently yelled " Yo, chicka's  whats up." The all replied with " dragging you two out of this house so we can go shopping."
*Skip till at Mall*
" So were are we going first?" Anna asked "well i wanna go to Rue 21" Casie said. "Ohh,im down for that girl" i said giving Casie a high five. "Ok Rue 21 it is" Madie said. We all walked into the store and began looking around.

After we were all done shopping it was around 4 and the concert started at 8 so we all went home to get ready. After we were all ready we met up at a starbucks. At this point it was around 7:30 so we headed to the concert.
When we got there it was just about to start. " wow, we made it just in time" i said and all the girls shook their heads in agreement. Then the boys came out. They looked around the crowed with a confused yet exited face. When their gaze landed on me and my friends they all looked at each other with this wierd look. They then began singing and glancing our way. This made me a bit uncomfertable, but tried to not think about it.

*skip to walking home*
The girls all decided to stay over at mine and Anna's place since it was late. We were all walking home and just talking about random stuff when all of sudden everything went black. Then i felt a pair of rubber hands put me in some kind of veichle i also heard the other girls scream but for some reason i felt unussaly calm. Thats when a very familier voice said " you can stop screaming the walls are sound proof" all i could think about was that voice. It was so fimiliar but i couldnt figure out who it belonged to. Uhhgg this is so frustrating. I dont know how long i was lost in thought but i felt a pair on rubber hands on mine. They must be wearing gloves. The hands then guided me out of the vechical into some room thing,down some stairs then they let go i didnt know what to do so i just stood there. I then herd a door close and a voice fill the room. "Ok girls you can take the bags off your heads now." Wow its not the same voice i herd before but it was also very familar. We all then took the bags off our heads the voice then said " if you need anything press the red button on the wall, also choose a room. Night girls." We all looked around confused we then seen a set of stairs that led up th this balcony thing thing that had 5 doors in it.
*Down stairs livin room*