12

Mias pov
I woke up and did my morning routine and got dressed.
Mias outfit

I walk down stairs to see the only people up are Corbyn and Jonah.
Mia- hey boys whatcha up to
Corbyn- just chillin. What about you.
Mia- well I figured everyone else would be up and down here since it's already about noon.
Jonah- yea well you know Daniel and Jazz are probably tired from the little seed they did last night. He chuckled
Corbyn- yea. Hey Jonah I got a question. Corbyn said completely forgetting Mia was there.
Jonah- ask away.
Corbyn- when will the girls go into heat.
Jonah- well when ever the girls would usually have their period, but since Jazz and Mia have already mated this month they won't go into heat or have their period.
Mia- wait so I won't have my period this month.
Corbyn- ohh, woa Mia I forgot you were there and no you won't have it.
Mia- well thank for forgetting Corbitch and YES!! I don't have to go through Hell this week.
Jonah- ok Mia calm down. When a girl goes into heat then she's in alot of pain and us werewolves want to do everything we can for them all the time. And when it comes to them being in that kind of pain it just makes that urge to make them feel better even stronger so we will be more aggressive. Heat last for a week and the only way to get rid of it before then is bye mating and some of the girls don't want to mate during heat. So that means it's Zachs,Daniels,Jazz, and your jobs to make sure we don't do that. Now if one of us mates before then than we can also help.
Mia- wow. That's alot to sink in.
Corbyn- yea. Hey do you know when the girls period dates are.
Mia- I yea. Well umm. Mine and Jazzes dont matter right now so Madies starts on the 1st of every month, Anna starts on the 8th of every month, and Casie starts on the 20th of every month.
Jonah- okay thank you.
Mia- your welcome.
Corbyn-hey do either of you know what the date is today.
Jonah- umm let me check( checks his phone) it's the 29.
Mia- wait if hear starts on our period dates then why did we have our periods this month instead of going into heat.
Jonah- because in order to go into heat you have to know your mate for a month and a month starts tomorrow.
Mia- great
______________________________________
_timeskip____________________________
Casies pov

We were all in the kitchen eating when the door swing open and a girl walked in.
Zach- I get Aspen what's up.
Aspen- mmm. Nothing mutch, just board.
Jonah- cool
Casie-  uhh Jack can I talk to you for a minute, over there. I said pointing outside.
Jack- umm, sure.
We walk outside and I go and sit down on a pool chair.
Casie- so who's the girl in there.
Jack- o, that's Aspen she's are managers daughter.
Casie- mmm,ok why is she here.
Jack- I don't know she just tends to show up.
Casie- yea, how did she get in.
Jack- through the door.
I have him the not now look.
Caise- not what I ment.
Jack- fine, she has a key.
Casie- whY
Jack- because she's the manager's daughter.
Caise- so she could just walk in and we could be asleep or kissing and stuff like that.
Jack- uhh, yea I guess. But if she walks in if we're kissing and stuff like that I would just take you to my room to finish what we had started. He says with a smirk.
Casie- o, really now. I say while giggling.
Jack- yep. He says with a proud smile.
Casie- well I'm looking forward to the last part. Not so much the first though. I say with a smirk.
Jack- wait... Really?! Jack says getting excited.
Casie- yea I mean, according to Mia and Jazz sex with your mate is unbelievable.
Jack- then what are we waiting for let's go. Jack says jumping up with exitment.
Caise- woa, calm down not right now. Wait till were alone.
Jack- aww. He says with a pout.
Caise- sorry buddy. I say patting his shoulders.
Jack them gets a big grin on his face.
Caise- what.
Jack- I nothing. Now your being picked up and brought to the pool.
Casie- JACK ROBERT AVERY DON'T YOU DARE! You say while clinging on to him.
Jack- only if we mate.
Caise- I'm not changing my mind.
Jack- ok then. He drop you and you scream.
When you come up out of the water you see Jack standing there laughing.
Casie- haha very funny. Now help me up.
He helps you up oh of the pool.
Casie- hey Jack.
Jack- yes
Caise- you should carry me to my room.
Jack- now why would I do that.
Casie- because if you love me and want to mate anytime soon you will.
When you said the last part his eyes got wide and he picked you up bridal style.
Jack- were to my princess. You laugh at his goofiness and say.
Caise- to my room squiar.
He carrys you to your room but on the way you get stopped by Corbyn.
Corbyn- umm, what happened here.
Caise- he threw me in the pool so now he's carrying me to my room so I can get changed.
Corbyn smirked.
Corbyn- mhm. Ok well have fun and use protection kids we dont need little were babys running around.
Casie- shit up Corbyn and it's not like that.
Jack- aww.
Corbyn- sure.