13

Casies pov
When we got to my room Jack put me down and went to set on my bed. I went in my closet picked me out some clothes and went to the bathroom to change. I dried my hair and re-did my makeup because it got messed up when Jack three me in the pool. I did a natural look then did my hair.
Outfit

I walked out and Jacks jaw dropped, he just sat there staring

Casie- take a picture it'll last longer
Jack- ooh,good idea. He said while pulling out his phone.
Caise- dude I was just kidding. I said while giggling
Jack- well I wasn't. He said while taking a picture of me.
Casie- ok, you can delete that now.
Jack- why would I do that.
Casie- because I look like shit.
Jack-no you don't do don't ever say or think that. Understand. He said with anger laced in his voice.
Casie- yea sure.
With that I walked out with Jack behind me.
Jack- look Casie I'm sorry I snapped at you.
Caise-don't be sorry Jack you just said what was on your mind.
When we got back in the Kitchen everyone was done eating so we were deciding what to do next.
Jazz- umm we could have a movie.
Corbyn- ohh, that's a good idea.
Daniel - I'm down
Jack-same-
Aspen-let's do this
Casie- sounds good
Jonah- alright Casie,Jack, and Aspen go find pillows and blankets; Zach,Mia,Corbyn, and Madie go pick out a movie; and me,Anna,Daniel, and Jazz will get the snacks.
While we were looking for blankets I went into my room to get some extra ones I saw in the closet. When I came back out I seen Aspen had a hand on Jacks chest saying something. She started giggling and put her head on his chest. That made me pretty mad. I mean who just goes and flirts with other girls mates and especially I'm in front of them. Uhhggg. I put on a fake smile and went over to Jack
Caise- Hey Jack do you think you could help me with these.
Jack- yea, sure. He says moving out of Aspens way. He walks over to you and gets the blankets with one hand and has you under the other. Aspen just stares at you. You smile to yourself because you know you've one this one. We walk back downstairs and see everyone else is already down there. Daniel- wait since were not doing anything today 'why don't we' go out on some comfortable clothes.
Corbyn- good idea bro
We all head to our rooms and Aspen goes to a closet in the hallway. Odd. We get dressed and meet back up in the living room.
Jazz's outfit

Anna's outfit