Trying

11/4/17
   You know what's worse to  me then failing?  Never trying.  Its one of my biggest petpevise to see someone not try,  get wrapped in doubt.  In life it'll never give you that many chances.  Or good ones.  Hesitating will never work if your going to do it anyway guys!  Every mistake is a opportunity to look at,  if you don't like what you see too bad,  life doesn't care of you do or don't.  If your parents wants the other gender or your not what they wanted there's two things it that.  One,  life isn't fair. And two,  if you see yourself as a mistake because of it,  there's a reason.  Sure,  I can't tell you.  But I can tell you your not what they wanted for a reason.  You can't complain your not "popular " (someone define that for me.  No one seems to rember what that means anymore)  and try to hide in the shadows. Logic guys.  Logic.  You've got to try to be noticed.  Your ideas are going to burn in flames if you don't try to put it out with gasoline.  It'll just burn out. 

     You don't have to be important to give inspiration,  or be a wizard to be wise.  It takes you.  And trying.  You don't need a purpose to be here,  you'll make one. It doesn't take determination to try.  Life's like a long,  huge ass,  important picture.  One or five mistakes can't ruin the whole thing.  You cant always erase it.  You can change perspective or make something of it.  Changing angel can change alot.