Ludwig x Reader x Maximillian

Best Friends | Ice Skating AU

Notes: Got an idea from Eros_and_Agape

"Hey! Don't leave me here!"

"You have to learn how to skate on your own, Y/n."

"Sorry, Y/n. He has a point, you know?"

It's been how many years and yet Y/n remembers it vividly. The three of them were just kids back then.

{Y/n}
My passion is the ice. I've been dancing on the same blue floor ever since I can remember. Maybe that's why I'm a winter person.
As much I love ice skating, my butt's already kissed the ice a billion times before. It's always freezing and yet I keep coming back to it. But of course, my two best friends are always there with me.

{Ludwig}
I'm not meant to be a skater. My body's too stiff to do all those graceful moves. In spite of that, I really love watching Y/n glide beautifully across that blue floor- well if you disregard the clumsy part.
During our childhood days, I remember whenever Y/n forgets to wear gloves. I always had to lend mine. Thus, my hands got used to freezing. But hey, I have my two best friends to warm me up.

{Maximillian}
Out of the three of us, I'm the most flexible. I can execute a move with the most grace. The blue floor is my dance floor. Heck, I can even do a full perfect split. My two best friends teased me about my sexy body- but it's actually fine. I just laugh along with them.
Another thing, I always have to bring an extra scarf just in case Y/n forgets...again. Ahh, my life is the best right beside my two best friends.

{}
Another snowy day came. On this special day, a certain trio gets ready to skate together once more.

With their skates in hand, they trudged through the thick blanket of white. Ludwig and Maximillian could hardly wait to skate with their best friend Y/n.

"Are you sure you'll be skating with us this time?" Maximillian jokingly inquires Ludwig- to which the blond frowned at. So he replies with a scoff, "Of course! Y/n would make that blasted pout if I didn't."

Upon seeing the public skating rink up ahead, the redhead and the blond spotted their (hair/coloured) friend already skating there.

"Hey, Y/n!" Maximillian hurries on the ice and towards his friend, all the while waving his arms in the air.

Ludwig, meanwhile, didn't hurry in putting on his skates- unlike his redheaded friend. However, his view changed once he got on the ice.

Together, they skated gracefully, executing the same moves in unison. Ludwig admits that he's jealous, but he won't do anything. Instead, he takes a mental picture of the memory.

"Alright, I get it. You two are the skaters, and I'm left out." Ludwig could barely keep himself on his feet whilst he skated over to the (h/c) and the redhead.

Y/n tried not to laugh at the flailing blond, "Nah, don't say that."

The said blond was then assisted by his redhead friend. "Ah, thanks."

"Y'know, Ludwig, you're the one who kept on telling me that I should learn to skate on my own. What the hell happened to you then? You didn't follow your own advice, huh?" A smug look was given by Y/n to Ludwig.

"Shut up," Ludwig huffs. "Help me skate."

Maximillian sighs, but then laughs at his two crazy best friends.

The other two didn't notice, but Y/n brought their own scarf and gloves.

This's definitely a Christmas to remember.

The End.

A/N: I'm really annoyed with my mom. I told her that I consider my presence here on Wattpad as a career. She doesn't like it. She said that I should have a career on fricking YouTube. No offense to YouTube, but what the heck am I supposed to do there? I love Wattpad with all my heart.

Additional:
This one's a foul shot.