Ch 7

Will's POV

I was sitting in my hotel thinking about everything that happened. When Maddi told me Austin liked me, I was in shock after four years of liking him I find out he likes me and to be with in an arms reach of having ross as well. "Fuck" I screamed. This couldn't be happening. How do I even choose. I really like Ross, but then there's Austin, I don't know what to do I might sleep on it.
'Knock knock'
" who is it?" I ask. Like honestly who could even know I'm here let alone at this hotel.
"It's Riker, may I come in." He said.
I get up and open the door. "What r u doing here, let alone how did u find me."
"I followed you Will, what happened exactly. You left the house so abruptly that it made me wonder who was on the phone with. It seems like they made u upset." He asked sounding concerned.
"I'm fine it was just a friend telling me some news." I say trying to mask the truth.
"No it's not fine will. You were crying and it made me really upset, so please can u tell me who you were talking with and what they said."
"Why do you care so much Riker?" I asked. I mean he doesn't even know me that well so why does he care, if it was Ross I might say but that's cause I like him a lot.
" because I like u Will..."
_______________________________
Riker's POV

I've known for awhile that I liked Will, I mean he is attractive and all. Yeah he likes Ross but that's ok. When I saw him run out of the house I was sad, I wanted to know who made him sad so I followed him all. I eventually found out what hotel he lives at, and I sent it to the guys. I made my way to the front desk.
"Hi, I was wondering do u know what room a guy named will smith is in, I'm family and he forgot to tell me."
"Ok. He's in room 206. Do you want me to tell him your here."
"No thank you." And with that I went up the elevator and knocked on the door.
"Who is it?" He asked. He sounded sad.
"It's Riker, may I come in?" Next thing I know he opened up the door. "What are you doing here, let alone how did you find me." He said sounding shocked.
"I followed you Will, what happened exactly, you left the house so abruptly that it made me wonder who was on the phone with you. It seems like the made you upset." I asked trying to get to the bottom of this.
"It's fine. It was just a friend telling me some news."he said obviously lying.

"No it's not fine will. You were crying and it made me really upset, so please can u tell me who you were talking with and what they said." I said getting a little annoyed that he wasn't telling me.

"Why do you care so much can Riker?"
"Because I like you will."I say finally telling him. "Now will you please tell me what going on."
"What?" He said sounding shocked.
_____________________________

Will's POV

"What?" I said sounding shocked. I can't believe he likes me. He knows I like Ross, great more stuff to stress me out. "You heard me, I like you Will, now will you please tell me what's made you do upset."
"Fine. My friend Madi called me and told me that her boyfriend I guy I used to like a lot likes me back. Now I'm all confused cause I like him but I also like Ross, and now that you've told me you like me, is even more great cause, to be completely honest I think your kind of attractive."
"Wow, Will I don't what to say. I wish I could help you out. And you said you think I'm attractive?" He said sounding flirtatious.
"Yes your attractive, however I don't want to date you. I think you cute and all but I wouldn't want to date." I said. I might want other 'things' if u might say but what can I say I'm a teenage boy.

"Oh..well would you be interested in other things." He asked.
'Damn he read my mind' I thought.

"What things do u have in mind?"
____________________________________

That's it for this chapter. Obviously you all know where this is headed. So I'm going to write that chapter however it's not being published in this book, but in another. Now to the real stuff. I know it's been a long time sense I've written a chapter and I'm sorry. I won't be able to upload regularly but I'll try to upload more often. My life is kind of shit right now so this was a nice way to deal with. Hope you enjoy, and comment what kind of stuff u want to have happen in the dirty chapter, so I can get some inspiration for that.
Thank you - Patrick