ch 5

Will's Pov

"Sure that would be awesome." I said. God, what have I gotten myself into. Yeah it's going to be awesome to hang out with R5 but what if I do something stupid. Oh well it's too late to say no.

" So Will what do you wanna do first?" Ross asked. "Well, I've always wanted to learn how to surf, do you think you could teach me Ross." "Sure thing Will, lets grab a couple of boards and head out." "Thanks Ross, I really appreaciate it." I say the last part in a loving way. Then Ross and I head out to surf and I pray that i don't look like a major fool doing this.

Riker's Pov

"So guys what do you wanna do sense Ross and will are out surfing." I ask. I have this feeling though that Will is not telling us everything. I'll keep it myself for now, so I don't bother the others. "How about we all go surfing." Rocky says. "We could do that but were down a board now so someone won't be able to go surfing." "I'll stay here." Rydel says. "Ok, so rocky, lets see who can ride the biggest wave." I say. Man this is going to be fun. "Your on Riker." So Rocky and I grab our surf boards and we head out onto the waves.

Rydel's Pov

So Riker and Rocky just left to go have a surfing contest. That's bound to be hilarious. " Hey guys I'm going to get some Ice cream you guys want any." I ask the only guys left on the beach, Ryland and Ratliff. " "Yeah, I'll have a rockyroad cone sis." "Ok, what about you ratliff." " I'll come with you if that's ok with you." Ratliff says. " Sure lets go."

So Ratliff and I head out of the beach and walk a couple blocks trying to find the Ice cream stand. " So Ratliff why did you wanna come with me any way." " It looked you needed someone to talk to, and I really love ice cream. So what's on your mind Rydel." " I don't know Ratliff, If I tell you, do you promise not to tell the others." "I promise Rydel, I mean you are like a sister to me." " Thanks Ratliff, so when we met will I kinda got this feeling and I don't know what it means." I say getting a little nervous. " What do you mean Del." "I don't know it's like everytime I look at him I get a smile on my face and when I found out he likes guys I kinda got sad so what do you think it means." " I think you like him Rydel."

" That's what I thought, man what am I going to do Ratliff, I cant fall in love with a guy who is into guys more than he is women." " I don't Delly, but lets not worry about it let's just enjoy that everyone is having fun, and that were getting Ice cream." I laughed. man ratliff can be kid sometimes. "OK Ratliff, So are you seeing anybody." " Not really, ever sense Kelly I just haven't wanted to date anybody." " Oh Thats cool, and hey we finally found the Ice cream store, Yay." I say trying to make ratliff smile. " Yay Ice cream." Ratliff says running like a child for the ice cream store, what am I going to do with him.

Will's Pov

So Ross has been teaching me how to surf and lets just say minus the fact that he touches my body to help position me it's not going that great. I've wiped out so many times it's not funny. " So Will you ready to try again." Ross asks " No, I think that's enough for today. It was fun but I'm done wiping out." " Yeah, it's really funny to watch you wipeout." "Hey" i say a little offended " it's not funny when someone wipeouts." " It is when you do it." after that I gave him a small push, and man his abs feel so nice, and he falls off his board. " Now thats funny." I chuckle. " yeah yeah, OK lets head back."

So when we get back to the beach we realize Rydel and Ratliff aren't here. " Hey guys wheres Rydel and Ratliff." Ross says a little curious " They went out to get Ice cream." " Awesome." Ross says getting really excited, He's so attractive when he's happy. " So when do you think they'll be back." " I don't know" " Hey Ryland were back" Rydel says and followed right behind her is ratliff. " Hey you get me my Rockyroad. " "Yeah here it is."