Ch 6

Will's Pov

So Rydel and I arrive back her house, and boy did we go shopping. I feel like we bought the entire mall for each of us. When we walk through the door we see the boys playing Call of Duty on the Xbox. we head up stairs to her room and lay our stuff down. "So Will what would you like to do to?" "I don't care, how about we prank your brothers." "OMG that's a perfect idea. So how should we prank them?" "How about we unplug the Xbox power chord so they lose all of their game data, then we run out to the pool and make then fall into it, but instead of being full of pull water we fill it with a mix of jello, pudding, and lemonade powder." "That's perfect." Rydel said.

So we head down to the kitchen and gather all of the dry mixes we could find and head out it the pool and start dumping the mixes into it. "It's looking good Rydel, ready to go pull the power chord." "Yes I am." so we head inside and I sit by Ross, and Rydel heads over to the power chord and just stands there. "So guys how's game going?" I ask. "It's going good I'm currently winning." Ross says I then look at Rydel and give her the nod and she pulls the chord. "Hey!" he boys say in unison "What was that for?" Riker continued to say. "Oh nothing." Rydel says and we both start laughing. "Wait you were apart of this Will." Ross said. I nod my head. " Oh, your so going to get it now." Ross says. I then get up and run out side to the pool and he's right behind me. He chases me around a little more and he makes the wrong turn and falls into the pool. I bust up laughing. "That's what you get for chasing me Ross." "Your so going to get it now." he says followed by " What's in here?" " Oh you know, just some pudding, jello, lemonade, pretty much what ever dry mixtures you have we put into the pool." "Wait we?" "Yep, Rydel and I did this." " And let me just say it was worth it." he then slowly gets out of the pool and starts chasing me again, but this time he catches me and throws me into the pool. "I'll say I deserved that but it was still worth it."

After I get out of the pool I head to Rydel's room and grab a pair of clothes I bought and change into to them I then start looking for the bathroom when I find a guitar. I pick up the guitar and start strumming a couple of chords to get used to it again. Finally I start playing the song Gypsy by Shakira,

Broke my heart down the road

Spent the weekend sewing the pieces back on

Crayons and dolls pass me by

Walking gets too boring

When you learn how to fly

No the homecoming kind

Take the top off and who knows

what you might find

Won't confess all my sins

you can bet on trying

But you can't always win

Cause I'm a gypsy

Are you coming with me?

I might steal your clothes

And wear them if they fit me

Never made agreements

Just like a gypsy

And I won't back down

cause life's already hurt me

And I won't cry

I'm to young to die

If you gonna quit me

Cause I'm a gypsy

Cause I'm a gypsy