*Chapter 2

Chapter 2

ღ Niall's POV ღ

I woke up and plopped my face into my pillow. I felt something wet and instantly sat up. Of course, I drooled. I wiped my mouth with my arm and checked the clock; 9:13.

I groaned knowing the other lads would wake us both up the hard way in a few minutes anyway. I turned over. "Good morning Li-" I was surprised when I didn't see him there.

"Liam?" I asked like someone calling their lost dog. "Yes?" I spun around and fell backwards, hitting the wall hard. "Jesus Liam how'd you get on the floor?" I placed my hand on my chest, feeling my heart pound. "You probably pushed me off," he grabbed me from under the arms and lifted me up to my feet.

"I'm hungry," I whined, openin the door. "Then go get food!" Liam chuckled shooing me to the kitchen where we found Harry cooking bacon, eggs, French toast, pancakes, waffles, and toast smeared with butter.

"Morning!" Harry greeted us, handing us each a plate with a little of everything splattered on it. I sat at the table and gulped it all down and let out a burp.

"Ew Niall I'm still eating!" Liam plugged his nose in disgust, swatting the smell away with his free hand. I snickered, tossing my plate carelessly into the sink and walking to the living room and get my phone.

I scrolled through my texts and realized I had 53 unread messages: 25 from mum, 5 from dad, 2 from Harry, 1 from Louis, 1 from Zayn, 15 from Simon -probably just information for the tour- and 4 from Greg. I decided to read one from mum

Hey Niall. I know you've been really busy lately with the lads but I just wanted to say we all miss u ere in Ireland. Greg's been saying how proud of you he is almost every day. I wish you the best of luck on your tour next week and hope you have fun :)

Love Mum xx

"Those from your mum?" Liam rested his head on my shoulder, reading the text over a few times. I nodded before turning my phone off. I flicked the telly on and wrapped my arm around Liam.

"Simon just called, we have an interview in Yorkshire in an hour so we best get going," Harry turned the telly off, completely ruining the moment and pushed us both into our bedroom. "For the youngest, I swear he should be Daddy Direction," I muttered making Niall let out a little laugh.

------------------------------------------

"This brings back memories of filming What Makes You Beautiful," I smiled gazing out the window of our SUV. "Just don't get us pulled over again Lou," Zayn slapped Louis's arm, before giving Zayn an evil glare.

Suddenly nervousness took over. What if they ask about my love life? I can't lie to fans. But I can't tell them I love Liam! What will the fans say? What will my family say? What will HE say? It could ruin our career. The only think I can do is hope they won't ask that question.

"You okay Ni? You look nervous?" Liam gazed into my eyes. "Yes I'm fi-" I felt a pain in my chest. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing would come out. My heart was beating faster and faster and everything was getting blurry. The pain in my chest grew stronger and I collapsed onto the floor. "Niall!" I heard Liam scream. "Help." I managed to squeak out. "LOUIS GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!" Liam demanded, feeling my forehead.

"He's getting cold hurry up!" Liam screeched. "It's okay Li" I smiled stroking his head. "Niall stay with...Niall do you hear me? I said......Niall snap out of it stay..." was all I heard before everything blacked out.