*Chapter 7

ღ LIAM'S POV ~ ღ

I felt bad about lying, I really did. Lying to the one you love isn't always the greatest feeling. I guess I couldn't take it anymore.

It's been about an hour since I told Niall the truth. After I told him he ran to his room and locked the door. He won't talk to anyone. Not even the other lads.

"Niall ! Let us in mate !" Zayn demanded, his eyebrows knitted together. No reply. "NIALL OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR I KNOW I SHOULD'VE TOLD YOU THE TRUTH BUT I DIDN'T KNOW HOW! PLEASE LET US IN!" I yelled, slamming my fists down on the door.

"Calm down Liam, he won't answer us at all. Just give him some time." Harry spoke softly, patting my back for comfort. That snapped the last twig. "Give him some time ? You want me to give him some time?! I know this is fucking hard for him,but it's just as hard for all of us. I love him !" I spat at him, stomping over to my door and slamming it shut behind me.

I couldn't hold it in any longer. I let the tears stream down my face. Tears of anger, frustration, but mostly sadness. I let out a shaky breath before I face planted into my pillow, hiding the loud gasps for air and my sniffling.

"Liam, you okay ? Lemme in. I just want to talk to you," A familiar voice spoke. "Leave me alone Louis. I don't want to talk to anyone !" I walked over the door and locked it before plopping onto my bed again. "Did you just....lock the door ?" The 20 year old ask questioned, attempting to open the door. "Go away Louis !" I bellowed, and I'm pretty sure all the lads heard my yell.

"Listen, Liam. I know this hurts you but like you said, this hurts us too. Especially Niall. This isn't helping Liam you're only making it worse." Louis huffed, tapping his foot impatiently on the ground.

I gritted my teeth, now the anger was getting to my head. Without thinking I grabbed the floral vase. I held it in my grasp, remembering Niall bought it for me. I began to shudder at the name and quickly threw it at the door, letting the glass shatter and fall to the ground.

"Did you-" "GO AWAY LOUIS !" I screamed at the top of my lungs. The tears of regret and guilt came flooding as I lay on my bed. I wish this was all just a dream...