*Chapter 3

ღ LIAM'S POV ღ

    I peered through the clear glass window, into the busy room filled with doctors and defibrillators. All I could see was running doctors yelling things to the  nurses. "Stop looking, you're just worrying yourself mate," Harry put his arm around my back and began to walk away, pushing me with him. "WHY THE BLOODY HELL SHOULDN'T I BE WORRIED? OUR NIALLER IS IN THE HOSPITAL WITH HIS HEART PROBLEM. IT'S NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE HARRY!" I screamed making the young Cheshire lad back away in shock. 

   "Look, he'll be okay. Now just sit and wait patiently." Harry dragged me to the waiting room and I plopped onto one of the unconfy seats and flipped out my phone. Twitter time ~ I took a picture of the hospital and tweeted:

@NiallOfficial get better soon babe xx 

My eyes began to droop when  I realized that I've been up all night (haha coincidence much?) waiting or should I say, hoping Niall would wake up. I gave in and closed my eyes. I'll just sleep for awhile.

   "Excuse me....lad....EXCUSE ME!" An annoying yet serious voice called out. "What?" I groaned, slowly opening my eyes to see a doctor shaking my shoulder. "Your're Liam Payne, correct?" I nodded, a tad confused. "I have some good and bad news about your friend Niall," I suddenly sat up, making my head spin a bit. "Which fir-" "Good!" I interrupted, biting my lip.

   "The good news is he just had a minor stroke, we got his heart pumping again so he's alright," I smiled at the news until I remembered the bad. I was about to ask when he spoke up. "The bad news is, well, Niall has a deadly sickness," The doctor said in a fake upset voice. "W-What sickness?" I knitted my eyebrows together, the anxiety building up. Suddenly, as he spoke the words, I felt thousands of knives stabbing me, repeatedly. "Niall Horan has cancer."

A/N Hey readers sorry it's short. I had this HUGE chapter made and my laptop decided to be an ass and screw it up v_v aaaanyways hope you enjoyed ^ ^