Chapter 43

Audrey's POV:

Once I finally walked into the city, I hailed a taxi, and got home.

As soon, as I got home I changed out of my clothes, and into some sweats.

Right now, I was wiping away mascara stained tears.

Yes, I've been crying.

I lost him.

I know I did. Even though, we know we still love each other, I lost him.

He might still have feelings for me, but they'll come a time when he'll move on, and by then, hopefully, I'll be over him.

Hopefully.

As I put my hair in a ponytail, I noticed I was still wearing the ring that Ronnie gave me.

I slid it off my finger, and just looked at the engraving.

I promise I will love you forever. R+A

I weakly smiled, and slid it back on.

I grabbed my phone from my dresser, and hit the home button.

I still hasn't changed my wallpaper of Ronnie,Faith,and I.

Tears burned my eyes.

I blinked them away, and threw my phone across my room.

It hit the wall, making a loud noise.

I yelped, and just sat on the floor.

I let my tears fall down my face.

Suddenly I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I said barely above a whisper.

"Audrey - oh my god! What happened? Are you okay? What's wrong?" Avalina said kneeling down to where I was.

"Ronnie, we broke up." I whispered.

"Why?" She said handing me a tissue.

"Drama, stress, it was just bringing us down." I said wiping away my tears.

"Have you heard the saying; If you love something set it free, and if it was meant to be it'll come back? Well I promise, if you guys were meant to be, you'll be together again. Okay? Now c'mon get dressed, I'm taking you out, just to clear your mind." She said with a smile, and walking downstairs.

She's right. I shouldn't be moping here in my room.

If we were meant to be together, then we will find a way back to each other. If not, well time will tell.

I got up and picked out high waisted black skinny jeans, and a white crop top with a heart cut out in the back, and a pair black heels.

I straightened my hair, and put on little makeup.

I looked in the mirror, and sighed.

"Let's face the world." I said to my reflection.

I grabbed my phone from the floor, and made sure it didn't break - it didn't, and went downstairs.

Once I went downstairs, I blurted something that I never thought I would say at a time like this;

"Avalina, let's go to a tattoo parlor. I wanna get my first tattoo." I smiled.

**

After 20 minutes, the tattoo artist simply finished.

"Well, how do you like it?" my sister asked me while she paid the artist.