Sebastian Stan | Coincidence or fate

Prompt: 

You and Sebastian are friends from high school but as you graduated, you both went to another college and couldn't see each other for months. On top of that, you don't have much confidence and think, he might have forgotten about you. But then you meet... 

Warning: Quite short

(Y/N) = Your Name

----

 It was getting annoying. Theatres were full of romantic movies, your all friends were all happily in relationships, but you? Nothing. The only thing you could bump into was a wall! Is there really something called love? Slowly, you stopped believing in that. You always knew that princes in shining armor don't exist. Hell, even when you were child, you had seen things differently. Is that why, you are still alone?

You sighed walking down the streets of New York. It was getting really cold by this time. You were wandering like this for hours, just because you needed some times alone, away from your best friend, whose boyfriend came by. What was happening in that apartment at the moment, was something, you really didn't want to think about.

There was someone you really wanted to call, but not seeing him few months, has given you some kind of fear. You wanted to call Sebastian. Your friend from high school. It was the first semester of the college and you haven't seen each other, ever since it began. But there was another thing, why you feared. Anyone could see you had a huge crush on him, he didn't, however. Or he didn't want to notice.

Pulling the collar of your jacket higher, so it you wouldn't be called, you dismissed the thought of calling him. It was a stupid idea. Very stupid.

"It's better this way (Y/N)... He might have forgotten you, anyway..." you murmured into the scarf around your neck. Another sigh followed. At least, if you were self-confident, but that's the problem. Your ego is as big as a dot, to actually call your crush.

Without thinking too much, you walked into a nice quiet bar. It wasn't as those bars where people got drunk and danced to loud music. No. This one was really special, which made you feel more than comfortable. Just a perfect place for a potato soul like you.

The bar was lit dim, only lanterns were on. Nice music sounded through the whole place, which made your body instantly relaxed. Feeling of happiness washed over you.

With a little of gained coincidence because of the place, you walked up right in front of the bartender with a small smile. The man returned the smile, since he already knew you.

"Hello." you greeted.

"Hello, so what can I do for you, miss?" the bartender replied almost right away. Whenever you came here, he was there. His name was Michael and you became friends very easily. Maybe, it's because he is so easy-going, that even your timid self could relax around him.

"I would a glass of wine, please." you said much to his surprise. Michael was gaping at you slightly in shock. And you could understand why. You wouldn't really boast about this, but you were quite a drinker, when it came to those occassions.

"A wine? Now, that's interesting. After all those times, you were here, it's only wine today? Should I get offended?" he joked, which made you chuckle.

"No, you shouldn't. I'm just being very cautious today."

"Alright, I understand. Red or white?" he asked eventually, not wanting to annoy with his kind of behavior, because sometimes it got too much, even for you.

"Hmm... What would you recommend?" came the questions with a tap on your chin.

Michael had been thinking for a little while, occasionally turning around to look at the bottles of wine he had behind himself. Little did you know, that someone was listening to your conversation from just a few meters away from you. If you had looked around just now, you would see the guy.