Lance Tucker | Don't leave me

Warning: Angst, fluff

***

"Don't leave me? Please..." you turned in the door of the building to your house, looking at the man, who brought you home from the practice. "We could have some time together..." you said, smiling a little.

Your parents weren't home because they went for a visit to some relatives out of the city. You needed your training, so you stayed back. But you would be lying if there wasn't some hidden intention. Yes, you still lived with your parents, but that didn't mean you weren't adult. Actually, it was about a time for you to go back to college. You were here because the semester finished and you wanted to see your parents, together with your friends in the gym. What you didn't know, however, was the fact, there was another instructor for the gymnasts. And he was smoking hot! None other than the famous Lance Tucker!

Of course, you knew what type of man, he was. And you had time to witness it as well, but somehow, you didn't care and didn't mind a one-night stand with this hottie. It was the last weekend in your hometown and you swore to enjoy it.

"Now, that sounds better than some movie tonight." he slowly grinned, glancing around before cautiously walking to you. It's not because he was scared. To hell with fear! He just didn't need everyone to know, that he went into your house. The last thing he needed, was your father merging into the gym that he had screwed you or something.

When he found out about the fact, you were leaving this Sunday, he decided to you take you out for a movie, because well, he liked you. Yes, yes, yes, sure, he liked every skirt there, but you... Were you different? Or was just his important thing talking? Whatever... He just needed you.

Once he was right in front of you, your smiled sweetly, grabbing his collar and pulling him inside. The door was slammed closed with your leg and Lance being pushed against them.

"Is this... a turn of things?" he asked, eyeing you hungrily, the grin turning a bit more seductive. His eyes scanned your body. Still dressed, which, he noted, wouldn't soon be true.

"Are you used to being in control?" you asked, with a hint of amusement in your voice. "That's too bad, because..." you ran your hand through his hair and then down his cheek gently. "I am going to be the one in the control tonight." you leant in close enough for your and his lips be only inches apart, before backing out fully, walking into the depths of the house.

"I think I will like this game." Lance murmured to himself, following readily after you.

Let's say the night was indeed very enjoyable and interesting, to say at least. The morning was, well, hurried and funny. Pushing Lance Tucker out of the window of your room, because your parents came earlier than predicted, was rather amusing. Little did you know, that it would be the last time you saw him.

Once you left for the college again, you thought that maybe, when you come to parents again, you and Lance could have some fun together again. But then your parents came with the awesome idea to move to the bigger city as well, so they could be nearer to you. Of course, a wave of happiness rushed through your body, but also disappointment because you knew, that there will be no other reason to travel to your hometown, ever again...

It's been two years now and you more or less forgot about the little swing back in Amherst. You successfully graduated from college and now you are working as a singing instructor. You loved the job and it made you happy, seeing those lovely students giving it their best. The thing, you loved even more, was that they didn't do it for others, they sang for themselves, which made your heart jump in proudness.