Hayes imagine (sweet)

Hayes imagine! It's only sweet because he's 13! Reminder!!

_________________________

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!" Hayes yelled from the living room.

You jog downstairs thinking someone's hurt but as you look around everything remains calm.

"Hayes you scared the shit out of me what do you want?!" You say catching your breath.

"I'm hungry! Make me a sandwich pleaseeeeee bbyyyyyyy" He says pleadingly sticking out his lip.

You give in and make him food.

"Hayes your foods ready!" You call for him. He rushes into the kitchen grabs the plate from your hands and kisses your lips softly.

"Thx bae!" He yells and runs like a child into the living room.

You shake your head at his immatureness.

You look into the living room seeing your boyfriend watching spongebob, laughing like the dork he is! You sit down in the couch next to him and snuggle into his side.

He finishes his food and pulls you onto his chest so now your on top of him.

"I love you (Y/N)" hayes says in a soft yet manly voice.

"Ehh your cool" you reply jokingly

He puts a hand on his heart trying best to look taken back.

You both end up laughing your asses off.

"Don't worry hayes I'll always love you" you say sweetly and peck his lips.

__________________________

I feel like if I make a dirty hayes imagine I'm taking away his innocence😂Ik I'm a dork but hey whatcha gonna do?