Cameron dallas (sweet)

"Cameron dallasssss is my boyfrienddddd oh I love him soooo" Shawn sang beautifully.

He had written a song for you to sing onstage at MAGCON, you being a new member of MAGCON.

Cameron Dallas just so happened to fall for you and you just so happened to fall for him too. You two have been inseparable since your first day on the tour.

"Shawn that song is great!" You said laughing.

He nodded, thanking you.

You have to admit, even though you've been on the tour for a while now it's still nerve wrecking to perform in front of so many people and their phones.

Cameron didn't know just yet about the song Shawn had written.

Your 3 month anniversary was coming up so you wanted to surprise him with something funny yet cute.

So tomorrow at MAGCON you'll perform the song!

*next day*

"Uh hi people! Your favorite socially awkward asshole is here!" You say laughing into the microphone, loving to joke around with your fans.

The crowd cheered as you began to speak.

"So before I get started with my regular retardedness," you started

"I'd like to call my lovely boyfriend Cameron Alexander Dallas to the stage for a special surprise!"

You look over to where all the others were standing and saw your boyfriend's eyes like up.

He walks up the stage,walks to you and gives you a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"What's all this baby?" Cam asked sweetly.

"That's for me to know and you to find out!" You replied winking.

You pulled out your guitar and sat down on the stool that was set up on stage.

"This is for you babe, happy anniversary!"

You started strumming the guitar slowly before picking up speed and singing.

"I love his teeth, oh his hair oh how I love his hair, his face, he's so perfect and I just want him in my bed tonight."

Cameron chuckled at that last part.

"Cameron Dallas is my boyfriend oh I love him so, and you can't have him cause he's all mine ohhhhh BAM its Cameron dallas." you finished, turning to your smiling boyfriend.

He removes your acoustic guitar from your hands and pulls you into a tight hug, kissing your cheek.

The crowd awes.

"GET A ROOM!" Nash yelled making everyone laugh

"Well maybe we will." Cam said smirking, you smacking his chest giggling as he picked you up bridal style and carried to the hotel room where you frickle frackled.

The end
___________________________
•I've been gone for too long😬
•sorry
•I'm gonna try and update more!
-stay nashty🌚