Taylor(dirty)(requested)

Taylor imagine (dirty) for : @refusetodrown

You were sitting at home watching tv when you heard a someone walk in and slam the door.

"Taylor?" You say softly looking at your drunken boyfriend.

"Hey babeeeee I love your outfit but wanna know where those clothes would look nicer? Heh on the floor!" Taylor slurs

You look at him wide eyed. I mean you've had sex before but he's never been so disgusting before.

"Come here babyyyy" he says trying to grab you.

"Taylor stop! Your drunk!" You say pushing him away disgusted of how he tried To grab you.

You took his arm and led him to the bedroom.

"See babe I knew you wanted me!" he says smirking but still drunk.

"Not now I don't! I'm just putting you to bed." you say calmly but sternly.

You tuck him into bed and get in yourself and fall asleep.

*next morning*

You wake up to a moving Taylor. "babeeeeeeeeeee I'm sorry about last night!" He says very sorry

You roll your eyes and walk downstairs.

When you got to the kitchen you decided to get some cereal.

As you reached up to get coco puffs, you felt big hands on your waist pulling you in.

"Tay stop I'm mad at you." You say sternly.

"Come on babe let me make it up to you." he says huskily in your ear starting to grind slowly on you.

You nod your head in agreement and he Carries you upstairs bridal style.

He lays you on the bed softly and hovers over you.

"I'm sorry babyyy." he says starting to suck on your neck.

"Mmmmmm" you moan in response.

You can feel his smirk against your neck as he leaves soft kisses making he way lower.

He undresses himself as well as you and slams into you.

"UGH TAYLOR BABY YES DONT STOP ERGGGG!" you yell as he continues to pleasure you.

As Taylor thrusts into you, he sucks on your boobs making you moan wildly.

"Babe I'm gon-" you start but don't finish because you've reached your high as well as taylor.

He falls beside you and rolls to his side kissing your cheek apologizing once more.

"I forgive tay!" You say kissing his soft pink lips.

"And besides the best sex is make up sex right?" you continue making him smile.

___________________________

Like your imagine? Hope you did! Lmao dirty enough for you😂

Remember people I take requests!💕

I've noticed I haven't gotten to many votes even though I got over 600 views so it would be nice to vote for me please!

~Stay Nashty😝