Matt imagine (Dirty)

Matt imagine (Nashtyyyy)

You and Matt were in Hawaii with the rest of the Magcon boys. Everyone decided to go to the beach and just chill but you and Matt wanted to stay behind and spend alone time with each other considering you haven't been with each other for 1 month.

Just as the boys were about to shut the door cam yells "USE PROTECTION!" And ran out.

"Those boys concern me Matt!" You say jokingly. He laughs along with you.

Matt turned the tv on and put on 'Drop Dead Fred'. This was yours and his favorite movie of all time.

You watch intently at the screen when all of a sudden you feel a hand on your thigh. Matt. You look over to see your boyfriend smirking.

"He said use protection (Y/N)" Matt whispered seductively in your ear.

You look back at him and give him the 'are you kidding me?' Look.

"Come on you know you want me" He says huskily as he pulls you onto his lap so your straddling him.

"Babeeee I'm not in the mood!" You lie.

"Your lying and you know I don't like liars so now I'm gonna have to punish you." He says smirking.

He starts attacking your neck with kisses. Soon starting to suck and bite down, definitely leaving a mark.

He lies you down and pulls off your top along with your lace bra.

He starts sucking on you. Making you moan like crazy. "Oh my god MATT please go further.!" You say wanting him badly.

He undresses himself and the rest of you so your both completely naked. Your just about to grab his dick but he smacks your hand away and says "babe stop this is just about you"

He puts his head in between your legs and starts sucking on your clit. Earning hundreds of moans.

Once you've had enough of that, he went into you and started thrusting.

"MATTT BBY YASSS" you scream in pleasure.

"I'm close (Y/N)" he says panting

He spills into you and falls onto the side of you.

"I love you (Y/N)" Matt says kissing your forehead.

"I love you too" you reply snuggling into his bare chest.

___________________________

HEYYYY!!!👏👏 how did you like it? Dirtier? Sweeter? Sadder? Lemme know❤️

~Stay Nashty👊