Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Local news
You turned your T.V to the local news. The screaming of teenage girls nearly ruined your hearing. "The teenage heart throb Naruto Uzumaki announced that he is going to enroll In highschool here in his hometown!" The news reported tried to speak over the screaming girls. 'Naruto Uzumaki huh?
The thought dawned on you. 'Wait does that mean he's going to my school?' You sweat-dropped. The only high school in the hidden leaf was the one you went to. And here you wanted to live a normal high school life, no drama and no annoying preppy people to bother you.
But no now a famous play-boy pop star would ruin every chance at a normal high school life you had. You sighed. You really didn't want to go to school tomorrow. At least tomorrow was Friday. You didn't get why all the girls would swoon over him. His music was okay and he didn't look bad but there were much better singers out there then him. You would think he was a hero or something.
You got up and went to the kitchen. No one would be home tonight so you had to make dinner for yourself. Both of your parents worked late so dinner usually consisted of instant ramen. After you ate your "dinner" it was pretty late so you decided now would be a good time to go to bed. How you couldn't wait to deal with all of Uzumaki's fangirls.