Chapter 13

Chapter 13: For Ino
You could no longer leave your house without being bombarded by paparazzi. You couldn't even get on your social media pages without getting up upset over all the horrible things Naruto's crazy fans had written about you.
The ringing of your phone pulled you out of your sulking. Ino's face popped up on the screen adding to the light that slipped through the crack in your curtains; lighting up the dark room. Instead of ignoring her like you had several times earlier you tapped 'answer'.
"(f/n)! I thought you like died on me! Are you okay?" She practically screamed.
With a sigh you sat up on your bed, "Im fine."
"What are you doing?" Her enthusiastic voice swam through out the empty house and left a bitter echo.
"Mentally ripping myself apart. You?" Your words left your mouth without thought.
"Haha your funny!" She laughed "Since you aren't doing anything, you're coming to the the school carnival with me!"
"Oh yeah. I forgot about that." You dreaded the idea of leaving your house.
"I'll be there to pick you up at 6! Be ready. I'll drag you out of your house naked if I have to!" And with her words she hung up. The things you'd put up for that girl. You left your room and headed for the small compact kitchen. With a huff you pulled open the fridge hoping to find something to eat. With no luck you checked the cabinets. Empty. You glanced at the stove checking the time. 12:30. You had plenty of time to go to the the small market down the street to get something to make to satisfy the monster known as your stomach. You just hoped you could get through the journey without being recognized.