Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Knight in shining armor

"Naruto? What are you doing here?" You stood there wrapped in his arms. Your thoughts were clouded by disbelief. The crowd around started to grow larger by the second ever since your pop star boyfriend made a surprise appearance. You had no idea how the two of you would make it out of the mass of paparazzi and crazy fangirls.

"What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't come to my girl's rescue?" You felt his chest vibrate from his laughter. Even when things went to hell, he was still as radiant as the sun. You felt incredibly lucky to have him by your side, famous or not.

"You two really are together!" a voice came from the crowd. You both ignored the person.

"So my brave knight in shining armor, how do we get out of this mess?" You anxiously looked up at the crowd. The choir of shrieking of fans and middle aged men, that had nothing better to do than take pictures of famous people, was deafening. You would definitely need an aspirin or two when you got home, if you ever got home that is.

"We break down the wall of people duh!" (Naruto is a titan now) He smiled deviously. In a swift motion he grabbed your hand in his and began pushing people out of the way with his free hand. "Outta of the way! Move it move it!" He yelled at the people preventing you from leaving.

"Hurry up Naurto. One of your fangirls is going to murder me if we stay here any longer." You grumbled. What a way to die right? Murder by a yandere teenage girl. Naruto turned his head and stuck his tongue out, continuing to pull you along. You sighed in defeat.

"We're almost there." He huffed.

"Almost where?" You looked up at the male inquisitively.   

"My trusty steed." The boy pointed to Sasuke. Who, conveniently, was sitting in a car a few feet away from Naruto and you.

"Your annoying, bastard of a horse, has a mane that looks like a ducks ass. You should definitely restyle it."

"That annoying, bastard, and incredibly handsome horse is your ticket out of hear ungrateful brat." He smiled wickedly at you when you slid into the backseat.

"Oh shut up and go horsey." 

GUESS WHOS BACK BITCHES-the author that loves you all so much