Chapter 11

Chapter 11: beach day ruined

After Naruto's nose stopped bleeding you went on to enjoy your day. You sat on a towel reading your favorite manga. Ino had tried to force you to play beach volleyball but you refused.

Just when you got relaxed a bubbly blondes face appeared inches from yours.

"N-Naruto?!" A dusting of red covered your cheeks. You could feel the heat radiating off of Naruto's face the occasional drop of sea water falling from his hair onto his face.

"(F/n)! Come play chicken with us!" His face still inches from yours.

"We gotta beat Dog breath and duck-ass!"

"Dog breath? Duck-ass?" You questioned.

"You know Kiba and Sasuke!" He let out a chuckle. His smile completely dazzled you. How could someone like you, end up with someone as amazing as him. It seemed to good to be true.

"Alright." You smiled at the blonde.

*time skip*

"Sorry Hinata!" You called down to the pale eyed girl after you had pushed her off Kiba's shoulders causing her to hit the water with splash.

"No time for apologies (f/n)! We still need to beat Ino and that bastard!"

Naruto pointed at the last remaining pair.

You were just about to start facing Ino and Sasuke when you heard an unfamiliar laugh. You turned your head to find a man with a camera.

"Looks like Naruto Uzumaki has a girlfriend! What a great scoop!"