Chapter 2(powered on)

No ones POV

Freddy woke up at 11:00,1 hour earlier than he was supposed to.He went to where the Springlocks stayed.He woke up Springtrap.He told him to wake the rest of his siblings and meet him in the back room where the new animatronics are.Springtrap nodded.Freddy walked out of the room and into the backroom and attempted to start up the power for the room.He failed.So he quietly went out of the backroom,down the hallway,and into the power closet(where the power generator is).He walked up to the power generator and knocked on it.He waited a little bit and right before he was gonna knock on it again,the door that leads inside of the generator opened."What do you want Freddy??"Electrobab asked."Oh..hey Electrobab!I need you to do something for me."Freddy said."Well what is it??"Electrobab asked."I need you to turn on the power box that's inside the backroom."Freddy said."Oh..sure!"Electrobab said.He hopped out of the power generator and followed Freddy into the back room.They met up with Springtrap and his three siblings.They all walked into the backroom and Electrobab immediately ran over to the power box that was in the far right corner of the room.Freddy and the others went to the new animatronics."Springtrap!I need you to work on this one here.Ok?ok."Freddy said pointing to the third table which had a white and orange fox laying down powered off."Ok.I'll get right on it!"Springtrap said as he walked over to the table that he was told to go to."Nightmare Fredbear!I need you to work on this one here.Ok?ok."Freddy said pointing to the table which had an animatronic that looked like puppet,except that it was a cat and was a lot shorter,and it had three bows going down her chest and one on her ears."Sure!I'll get to it when you say I can!"Nightmare Fredbear said as he walked over to the table that Freddy pointed at"SpringBonnie you get the bunny and Fredbear you get the chicken."Freddy told them.They nodded at went to their tables."Alright let's get started!!All of you move them into a position where they're sitting upright."Freddy told them.They all did that and waited for further instruction."Now open up their backs and install the power chip inside them."Freddy told them.They all took the materials from the tool tray next to them and did what he said."Ok!Now take the power chord next to them and plug it into the back of their necks where their charging sockets are."Freddy told them.They did as he said and after they did that Freddy told Electrobab to zap the box until it powers on enough to power on the new animatronics.Electrobab opened his face-plates and zapped electricity into the box and the energy started to go to the animatronics.The zap stopped and they waited for something to happen but Freddy checked the clock and said that it was 5:57am.They all headed back to their stages and Electrobab went back to the power closet.The animatronics in the backroom were motionless.One of the eyes of the cat animatronic turned on and then faded.