Chapter 3(New friends)

Freddy woke up at 11:00am again and woke up Springtrap and his siblings and told them to meet him at the backroom like yesterday.He went to Electrobab and told him the exact same thing.They all meet up like yesterday and walked inside and told Electrobab to zap the power box again."No problem"Electrobab said.He opened his faceplates and zapped the power box.The power flowed through the charging chords into the shut down animatronics and they started to charge.The power took awhile to get to their core but got their and they finished charging.The cat like animatronic turned on first and stepped off the table and tried to walk but tripped over her own foot and right before she hit the ground Nightmare Fredbear caught her.She looked up at him and lifted her self up so that she was levitating.She started to float around the room until she finally reached the fox animatronic.She reached behind its neck and turned it on.The fox stepped off the table onto the floor and started to walk to the next table.She took wobbly steps until she reached the next table and turned on the bunny animatronic while the other turned on the chicken animatronic.They were all powered on and walking,except for the cat animatronic,she was floating.They all lined up to face Freddy,Springtrap,and Springtrap's siblings."Hi there!I'm Adorable puppet!!"said the cat animatronic."I'm Lolbit!"said the fox animatronic."I'm Funtime Bonnie!!"said the bunny animatronic."I'm Funtime Chica!!"said the chicken.They were all females."Hi there.I'm Freddy.And this is Springtrap,SpringBonnie,Fredbear,and Nightmare Fredbear."Freddy said while pointing to all of his friends as he said their names."And I'm Electrobab!!!"Electrobab yelled making the Adorable puppet jump.She floated out of the room into the hallway.The rest of the new animatronics followed behind her and Freddy and the rest immediately followed them.Adorable puppet was out of sight and went somewhere,ahead of the rest.Freddy heard Toy Chi scream.He immediately ran in front of the others and found Toy Chi.She was hugging Adorable puppet."She's so cute!!Freddy is she one of the newbies?"Toy Chi asked him."Um.........yeah."Freddy told her."Well now we have new friends now that they are activated!"Toy Chi said."Yeah I guess your right!"Freddy replied.

SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!