Chapter 4(what is she up to?)

Nightmare Fredbear 's POV

  I woke up to the sound of a music box.I knew it wasn't Puppets,because his box wasn't anywhere near him or his siblings stage. The music sounded just like Puppets but a bit faster.I got up to go investigate.I looked through the curtains that covered the stage,and saw one of the new animatronics.It was the cat.I thought for a moment to remember what her name was.It was Adorable Puppet.I saw her rising out of her box,since her box was located down the hallway that was directly in front of our stage.I tried my best to stay hidden,but I think she may have saw me close the curtains.I waited till the music stopped and then I went out of the room to go and follow her.She was walking into an unknown room and calling out for someone."hm?....."I hid behind a box until she left and went into an unknown room.I followed her in and hid behind something,I didn't know what I was hiding behind but I didn't care.

Adorable Puppets POV

I could here someone in the room but ignored them because I had to see where he was."I'm here!"I shouted to the darkness.*sighs*.Where are they?The voice told me to come here........I wonder why though......I thought.I feel this sudden pain crawl through my body and I scream.I fall to the ground and my vision goes blurry as I see the yellowish bear run towards me.i knew he followed me in............everything went dark.

(I know this chapter is really short and I'm sorry for not updating more often.I only have so much time to do everything and get things done.)