Inside the Magic Door..

The door sucked the three girls in, then suddenly disappeared. " WOAAAHHHHH", said 'The Twins' aka Honey and Sadie. " WOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHH ", shouted Megan. It was swirling them round like a tornado! Honey and Sadie were laughing hysterically while Megan was frightend to death. Finally the swirling stopped. They all dropped on the floor. " Oof ", they all said. Honey got up slowly first. " Where are we.. ", Honey whispered. Megan cried. " What if we will never go home, what if we are stuck here forever..!", Megan shouted at The Twins. " Dont get angry at us, it wasnt our fault. ", Megan was angry. " If it wasn't for you two, we would be at school right now, knowing at the end of the day we will get home!! ", she shouted in anger. Honey and Sadie kept quiet. They all walked around. Suddenly, a voice started talking. They looked around. " Hello fellow people! I see you found our key! ", said the mysterious voice. " Who the hell are you!?", said Sadie. 

They waited for the voice to reply. " Why, I am Queen Unicorn of course! The Queen of this cave. ", Sadie was miming her. Honey nudged Sadie. " Sadie.. ", Honey stared. Sadie stopped. " So, how do we get out of here 'Queen Unicorn' ", giggled Sadie. They were suddenly transported to a Candy Kingdom with loads of sweeties and chocolate! Honey and Sadie looked at a piece of Cotton Candy. " ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIEEEE ", they both shouted at the same time. Megan ate a piece of chocolate, but the chocolate grew back. " Its everlasting!", Megan shouted. Queen Unicorn smiled. " Well enjoy it while it lasts kiddo's!", she disappeared. Sadie fainted. " Sadie?! Sadie!! Wake up!! ", Honey shook her. She woke up. " IM IN HEAVEN!! HOW DID U GET HERE HONEY ", she screamed. Honey facepalmed. Sadie looked for her favourite chocolate of all time, " Where is it, where is it!?", she said. Honey asked, " Wheres what Sayd?", Sadie was still searching. "The Hershys!", she said. But Honey knew where they were. " Follow me! ", Sadie and Megan followed Honey. " YAY! ", Sadie shouted. Megan took a bite before Sadie. Megan disappeared...

To be continued. *NEW CHAPTER COMING  SOON!*