Saved

Sadie remembered. "Wait..... Honey! ", whispered Sadie. " I have my phone!", she said as she reached into her pocket. The chains stopped her. "Can you get it?", said Honey desperately. Sadie tried again, but nothing worked. She felt something move inside her backpack. Megan watched her backpack. Something wriggled its way out of Sadie's backpack and somehow un-did the chain. "Waggles!", whispered Sadie, hugging Waggles, her pet monkey. Sadie quickly got out her phone, and looked through her contacts. "Who should I call?", asked Sadie. Honey and Megan shrugged. Sadie kept going through her contacts. "Mom? No. Dad? No. ", she argued. But then, she found the right person to call. "We need to contact Ethan.", she said sternly. Ethan was Sadie's crush. "Go on", said Megan. Ethan's call was declined. Sadie received a text from him. 

*E:Whats up?*  *S:I need your help!* . Ethan calls Sadie. "ETHAN! WE NEED YOUR HELP!", cried Sadie. "Why whats going on? Are you alright!?", Ethan was panicking. "No! We are trapped help!!", whispered Sadie. Ethan was confused. "Why are you whispering? Where are you!?", Ethan whispered. "We....... we are in a cell. Queen Unicorn has us trapped.", said Sadie. Honey and Megan listen to their conversation. "I know where you are... it all comes back to me now. Its happened once before. And I will save you.", Ethan said, trying to impress Sadie, it worked. "Thank you! Thank you!", whispered Honey, Megan and Sadie all at once. 

*1 hour later* They heard a bang. "Haha! Nice try!", laughed Queen Unicorn evilly. They all let out a sigh as Ethan walked in, handcuffed. Ethan gets pushed down to the ground next to Sadie. She blushes. Ethan does too. "You are all trapped there is NOTHING you can do about that!", said Queen Unicorn. Sadie pretends to be trapped too. Waggles hides behind Sadie. As Queen Unicorn leaves, Waggles jumps at Honey and bites the chain, setting her free. "Good Boy Waggles!", said Honey, patting his head. Waggles walks up to Megan. She shakes her head. 

"No, I want to stay.", said Megan, surprising the other three. "Are you out of your mind!?", whispers Ethan. Megan shakes her head. "Touch my chain, your dead.", Megan tells them. They all back off. Honey sighs. "Megan. We are trying to help you. Come on. ", she touches Megan's chain. "What did I tell you?", warned Megan. Honey slides away to sit next to Sadie. "Megan this isn't funny, come on", Sadie says and pulls Megan's chain, making it weaker. "I said DON'T touch my CHAIN!", Megan hissed. "Okay, we will leave you here. We are trying to help. Now take our offer or just be selfish, because we are trying to be good friends.", stated Sadie. Megan rolls her eyes. "Leave without me, I like it here. I want to stay. And thats my choice, if I die, its my fault. ", says Megan. "Fine!", says Waggles cutely. Ethan let out an awh! Waggles blushed. 

Waggles jumps over to Ethan. He lets him free. "Cheers buddy", Ethan says while hugging Waggles. "Lets go.", whispered Ethan. Waggles looks back at Megan. She hisses at him. Waggles jumps on Sadie's shoulder. "Okay, where to?", said Sadie. "Follow me", Ethan whispered walking towards a hole in the ground. "Girls. You have to trust me. ", said Ethan looking down at the hole. "This hole goes down to the sewers. So, Sadie. ", he said holding out his hand. "Trust me. ", Ethan tells her. "Ok... ", she said holding his hand. 

*NEW CHAPTER COMING SOON!*