Triology coming soon!!!!!

Ok everyone there will be a trilogy but its gonna be about the kids maybe or maybe not comment and tell me what you think. Back to the story......

Ka'Nia's POV

I hate living here. I miss Prod and my baby. They treat me like a slave. They use me if they want sex, they use me if they want to beat me, they use me to try drugs, they even use me to go get food. Oh and T.I. bought me these trashy clothes that reveals all my clevage ( sp?) I feel dirtier than a hoe, striper, thot, and anything else there is put together. I mean literally you see my boobs, my butt, and I don't even have underwear. You know a bra, T-shirt, regular underwear. All I have is a thong. And the only shoes I wear is STILETTOES!!!!!!!! Man I really hate it here but I also love it. How the fuck do I love it your probably wondering well, I get fed right, the only real friends I have are the OMG Girlz, I take baths ( thank you!!!!), I go out and about with everyone, and as you can see its kinda like a family.

T.I: KA'NIA!!!!!!

Ka'Nia: Yes daddy???? ( Yes he makes me call him daddy)

T.I.: You have to please Diggy!!!!!!!!

Ka'Nia: Seriously????? :-(

T.I.: Yes!!!!!!!

Ka'Nia: Ok I'll be down in minute.

T.I.: Bring a box of condoms down, we ran out!!!!!!

Ka'Nia: Ok

In her head: I bet we did run out, I mean you use me, Bahja, Justice, and Zonnique as sex slaves dummy!!!!!!

Well y'all know what happened.

Diggy: I'm glad you were still tight obviously those other dudes that had you didn't hit it right.

Ka'Nia:.....

Diggy: Oh don't act like you didn't enjoy it, I had you moaning my name.

Ka'Nia:.....

Diggy: I'll be back later on to finish what I started Ka'Nia or should I say baby.

Ka'Nia: Ok baby. *sarcasm *

Diggy: Ohhh me likey keep doing that and you will turn me on!!!!!

Ka'Nia scoffs.

Diggy: Do it again that also turns me on.

Ka'Nia smirks.

Ka'Nia: Oh so you like when I talk dirty to you???

Diggy: Yeah.

Ka'Nia: Mmmm ok. *Thinking: Haha I'm gonna make this nigga think he getting some more right now.*

Ka'Nia: Well your sexy man. I think you should tap this again.

Diggy's friend pops up.

Ka'Nia: Come on get under the covers.

He gets under and Ka'Nia get on top of him then starts grinding.

Diggy: You should do that when I take my pants off.

Ka'Nia: Well take them off.

He takes off his pants.

Ka'Nia sits on his friend but it isn't in side of her if you get that.

Ka'Nia: Let me handle this.

Then its lights out for Diggy.

Ka'Nia: Owwww even I felt my punch.

She gets up and walks or attempts to walk out like a boss.