2

I set my bags down and looked at the girls.

"Are you alright?" one asked.

"Um... Sure?" I shrugged.

Another girl smiled and said, "Hi! I'm Millie! What's your name?" Before I could reply, another girl whispered to Millie.

"Mil, stop talking to her, she's seems kinda weird."

"Sadie, you're being mean." Millie scolded her.

Millie nodded at me, waiting for me to answer.

"I'm (y/n). Nice to meet.." I looked at Sadie. "most of you."

"It's nice to meet you too." Millie grinned.

"Welcome to the Lime Dorm! That's Natalia." she pointed to a girl beside her, with honey blonde hair. It was pulled into a ponytail with bangs. "This is Shannon." she pointed to a red head who also had a ponytail, except it was smoother and she didn't have bangs. "This is Sophia." she pointed to a girl with short red hair and green eyes. She seems familiar.. Weird. "And you've already met Sadie. She's nicer than you think."

I nodded then walked over to them.

"Which bed is mine?" I asked.

"You can bunk under Sophia. That's the last unoccupied bunk." Natalia smiled.

I set my bag on my bunk.

I wonder how Jaeden's doing...

__

Jaeden's POV

As soon as I stepped into the Blue Dorm, I saw other boys throwing things at each other.

"That was my pillow, asshole!" a short boy screamed at another boy, who had dark curly hair.

"It was on my bunk!"

"You can't just touch my things!"

Jesus Christ.

"Jack, calm down! It isn't Finn's fault!" another boy butted in.

"Fuck you, Wyatt!" Jack yelled.

I coughed, trying to get their attention.

Nothing.

I coughed louder.

Still nothing.

"UM HI." I screamed. They all stopped fighting and looked at me.

"Who the hell are you?" Jack needs to calm down, good Lord.

"I'm Jaeden."

"Jaeden who?"

"Lieberher..."

"Oh! You're the new kid!" Finn laughed.

"New kid? Aren't you all new too?"

"Nah, we've been coming here since fifth grade. Apparently we were horrible eleven year olds." he replied.

I nodded. "Uh.. Okay then." I felt awkward. I hate people, honestly.

"See, Finn. You scared the fuckin' kid." Wyatt rolled his eyes.

"I'm not scared.. I'm just not social." I pursed my lips.

"Whatever. I guess you're okay. Not cool, though." Jack shrugged.

"Jack, you're such an ass." Chosen shook his head.

"Hi, i'm Chosen." he smiled, holding out his hand. I shook it with a lose grip, then let go.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled back.

"Before you ask, no, you cannot bunk under me." Jack smirked.

"I didn't even want to.." I mumbled.

"Ignore Jack, you can bunk above me." Wyatt grinned, patting my back.

I nodded, smiling. I threw my bag to the top bunk, climbing up after it.

"What's on the agenda, boys?" Finn asked.

"Well, first we have to wait for Jeremy to get back from the bathroom." Chosen spoke up.

"After that, it's truth or dare time." Wyatt smirked.

Oh. Shit.

I hope (y/n) is having a better time than me.

___
Your POV

The girls have already changed out of their street clothes and into pajamas. I was still in jeans and a tee.

"(y/n), what's your pajamas look like?" Sophia looked down at me from her bunk, grinning.

"They're light blue flannel bottoms and a white tank top. Pretty basic."

"More like pretty cute. Mine are mismatched." she pouted.

"Well what do they look like?" I asked.

She sighed, climbing down from her bunk. She stood there in front of me, in a dark green shirt and pink shorts.

"Sophia, it's not that bad. They don't have to match. They're just pajamas."

"Well-" she got interrupted by Millie, "Jokes on you, (y/n), her clothes are always mismatched. It's her "thing". She just wanted to see what you'd say."

Sophia threw her hands in the air, offended. "You coulda let me finish the act, Millie." she giggled, causing Millie to giggle too.

"Change into your pj's, (y/n). We're gonna have a good ol' sleepover before camp officially starts." Millie grinned.

"Change.. In front of everyone?"

"We're all girls." Sophia shrugged.

"Uh... Okay, I guess." I grabbed my bag and began laying my pajamas out on my bunk. I pulled my shirt off and stuffed it into my bag. I dod the same with my bottoms.

I put one foot in the pants when

"Hey, Mil- OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY!" A boy walked in.

Fuck my life.

___
Hey, guys! Before you said anything, NO, Sadie ISN'T going to be a bitch throughout the whole book. I'm just making her character have awkwardness and trust issues for now aka she doesn't like meeting new people.

This chapter was more of a filler than an actual chapter mainly because:
• I wanted to introduce everyone
• I wanted it to lead into a fun next chapter. (the ending though oml, take a guess who walked in)
• It sucked, but it showed how some of the characters are going to be and who you'll make friends with and who Jae will make friends with.

Sorry for the sucky filler chapter thing.

- JC