CHAPTER ONE

Y/n woke up sweating from a nightmare, the same nightmare that she has been having since as long as she could remember, never being able to figure out what it meant.
Everything started when she was 15 years old, her father was found dead from unknown causes.
The police gave up trying to solve the mystery of his murder pretty quickly so they ended up throwing the case on the bottom of the file cabinet.
But she hadn't forgotten, it has always been present in her mind in every thought, all she could see was her father's body with these weird bites in his neck.
The police concluded that it was probably a snake bite, but something still didn't sit right with y/n.
There was one peculiar thing in her nightmares a face, one face which she had never seen in her whole life, never the less met before.
She wanted to figure out what this dreams mean, also wanting to live her life normally also find out what really happened to her father.
Her mother was locked up in a mental institution where she ended up at after her father died.
She went to visit her periodically but there was no improvement, she would only get worst and worst or so they made her believe.
Y/n felt like her life was a mess, she didn't have no friends nor family.
Most of the people that she knew distanced themselves from her thinking that she was out of her mind just like her mother.
Basically she didn't have no one to turn to, so she lived a very lonely life.
One night after work she was walking home, always taking the same route in which there was a dark area which she had to walk through, since it was the only way to her home, she live in the city of Busan, South Korea.

She was almost at her apartment when she felt a presence close around, she didn't feel scared but she quickened her steps, she was almost at her door when she felt her arm being held yanking her to turn around, her back being slammed against the p...

She was almost at her apartment when she felt a presence close around, she didn't feel scared but she quickened her steps, she was almost at her door when she felt her arm being held yanking her to turn around, her back being slammed against the pavement.
-" why are you in such a hurry sweetie?
She saw a male just a few inches taller than her in his early 20s, dark hair.
-" I think that's nothing of your business, would you be so kind and get off of me?
-" hmmm, let me think about it no, you and me are going to be friends, what do you think?"
-" I have no intentions on being your friend, so please leave me alone.
His hands were getting comfortable as he began to touch her legs and thighs under her skirt.
-" oohh princess you are so soft, I want to have a taste.

-" nooo, please leave me alone!!"She closes her eyes in fear as the man kept touching her legs, suddenly she felt the man's weight getting pulled from her body, being thrown on the pavement with brutal force

She closes her eyes in fear as the man kept touching her legs, suddenly she felt the man's weight getting pulled from her body, being thrown on the pavement with brutal force.
-" I believe the lady said to leave her alone, jackass.
She heard a very deep voice, so she opened her eyes there he was really tall, slim, with a very nice physic, another male dressed all in black, whom had a mask covering his mouth and nose.
The unknown male was in his early 20s as well, he turned around looking at the guy, the man got up trying fight back but, the man in black eyes' glowed red, the other man saw his eyes, he got terrified so he fleet the area like he have seen the devil.

The unknown man turned around walking towards her helping her get up.
-" are you ok miss?"
-" yes, yes thank you so much.
-" why is a young lady walking home alone in this dark places at this time of the night?"
-" well, I just got off from work, I was on my way home, unfortunately there is no other way home in this city.
-" oh, well I'll walk you to your door, if you would like to.
She nodded.
-" my name is y/n by the way and thanks again...
-" my name is Jeon Jungkook nice to meet you, no problem.
She looked into his deep blue eyes feeling herself getting lost.
-" let's go y/n.
They walked a few more blocks until they made it to her apartment building.
-" well this is me Jungkook, thanks so much.
-" no problem, nice to meet you, I guess I'll see you around.
He extended his hand to her which she shook, his cold touch ran thru her body like an electric shock, it gave her shivers, when he let go she felt dizzy and lightheaded.
-" woah, y/n are you ok?"
-" yes I am thanks, I'm probably just tired that's all, I'm going in so see you around Jungkook.
She said with a shy smile, he returned the smile, he was gorgeous, perfect skin and smile, just looking at him made her knees weak.
She turned around putting the key on the door of the building, when she unlocked it turned around to wave at him, but he was gone.
-" wow, he disappear really fast, there is something odly familiar about him.
She thought to herself as she went inside her apartment.

-" I found her hyung, D.O. found her too, but I got there just in time.
-" good job Jungkook, now you have to keep an eye on her, so they won't hurt her like they did with our father years ago.
-" yes hyung, I will do whatever it takes to protect her, with my life if it's necessary.
-" good job my boy, we got to protect her to whatever cost, she is the one of us, also because our father was murdered because of his different belief.
-" we know, we are going to take care of that and her so don't worry,
-" I'm going back, going to watch over her.
Jungkook said walking out of the door once again.
At y/n's place she had fallen asleep on the sofa reading a book, once again the nightmare took over her dreams, she began to sweat profusely, she sees his face also her father bleeding to death.
Beads of sweat streamed down her forehead and her neck.
-" no, no, help him please, his dying don't let him die!!!"
She woke up abruptly her breathing was heavy and short.
-" I'm sick of this dreams, I can't get decent rest at night.
She threw the book across the room before walked to the kitchen for a drink of water then walked to her room.
She laid back down, before she knew it her eyelids got heavy falling asleep again.