CHAPTER TWELVE

-" do not face Bobby until you are fully developed baby please promise me that.
-" ok appa I won't.
-" being close to Jungkook would help you transition faster.
-" how?"
-" Remember what Yongguk said the closer you are the stronger you get, the bond would grow and grow until basically you 2 are one, we will see each other soon baby girl, love you.
-" appa, don't go please, appa.
Jungkook got up from the chair moving towards the bed jumping to her side holding her against his chest.
-" I'm right here princess, everything is ok, relax.
He placed his hand on her chest to help her relax and steady her breathing.
She held onto him tight placing her head on his chest, opening her eyes slowly realizing that she was in the room, Jungkook was holding her.
-" hey baby, you haven't had a nightmare since I met you, did you have one?"
-" no, my dad came to see me in my dreams, I got to talk to Yongguk and the others.
She said getting off his arms and the bed.
He jumped behind her.
-" jagi wait...
-" yes baby?
-" you need to put your clothes back on.
He said with a shy smile trying not to make eye contact with her.
-" ahh yes, you are being shy now, you weren't shy a few hours ago.
She said grabbing his face between her hands kissing both of his cheeks, they burst into laughter.
-" aish jagiya, don't tease me like that.

-" is my sexy vampire acting shy after all the things that we did earlier

-" no but, you know.
He walks away grabbing her clothes handing them to her.
-" I love my sweet and beautiful Kookie.
-" I know you were screaming that a lot earlier when I was inside you.

He said walking out the door.
-" what?, he turned from a shy little lamb into a raging naughty vampire in 1 second.
She got dressed quickly running after him jumping on his back as he was trying to get down the stairs.
-" you are something else Jeon Jungkook.
She said kissing his cheek.
-" yep, but you love me just like that baby girl, don't you?
They made it to where the others were sitting.
-" hey you guys are back, y/n did you get any rest?"
-" yes Joon.
-" I'm glad you did, do you need any blood?"
Jin asked concerned.
-" yes please.
-" ok, let's go to the kitchen so I can give everybody some.
Yongguk got up making his way to the kitchen.
-" wanna get down baby?"
-" no I love it here.
She got closer to his ear.
-" you are so warm, I love it.
-" could you spare us from that?, we are vampires, we can hear you know.
Yoongi looked at them disgustedly as he walked off.
Jungkook and y/n began to laugh as he walked behind his hyeongs.
-" what's the matter y/n, what your father said, that you have to defeat Bobby and your mother has to stay where she is at until you take care of Bobby also that he sent Jungkook to take care of you since he can't?
-" pretty much.
-" we know, we are vampires remember that?"
Yongguk said patting her back as he hand her a cup with blood in it.
-" I'm still getting used to Yongguk.
She smiled at Yongguk as she vowed.
-" drink it all, we need you at full potential when that time comes.
She nodded drinking from the cup that she had been given, Jungkook placed her down sitting on the chair the she sat on his lap.
-" here you go guys drink up.
Yongguk gave everybody a glass.
-" thanks hyeong.
After that he made some coffee for the older ones, while the younger ones and y/n went to take a walk around his property.
-" this is so beautiful boys oh my goodness, I have never been in this part of Busan.

-" come on y/n, let's be honest before you met us, you didn't come out of your house

Tae said in a teasing matter.
-" yah, Kim Taehyung.
She gave him a dead glare while he was on the ground laughing.
-" Taehyungah please don't mess with her, you are asking for it.
Jimin said.
-" yah, you two leave her alone.
Jungkook said in a deep and dark voice.
-" woah Kookie, we are just playing with her, ain't she part of us now, chill dude, we are not the enemy.
Taehyung looked worried.
Jungkook turned to y/n and began to laugh uncontrollably.
-" gotcha.
She said while laughing out loud with Jungkook.
-" aish, assholes.
Jimin said sitting on a near by rock.
-" we can play too.
Jungkook and y/n walk to the stream taking their shoes off dipping their feet in the stream
-" woah, this feels amazing.
Y/n said hugging Jungkook around his waist as he kissed her forehead.
-" aish you to are sickening would you stop doing all that.
-" what jealous much Tae?"
-" no nauseated.
They kept teasing each other out until they felt company, it was D.O, Doo Joon and Peniel.
-" we have company.
Jungkook grabbed y/n's hand instinctively.
-" Remember what we were told jagiya.
-" yes baby.
Taehyung and Jimin got close to where Jungkook and y/n were standing they were standing against each others back protecting y/n.
Y/n felt how her body began to change, her claws came out and her fangs, her eyes were red this time, her voice got deeper.
-" why are you disturbing our good time, dont you have anything better to do?
She said towards D.O..
-" we have unfinished business princess.
-" what didn't you hear that night when I said that I don't like you?
-" but you like pretty boy better, does he have a monster cock, is he bigger than me?
-" I don't know I didn't bring my magnifying glass to find what you have, but he is pretty big.
-" why you little slut ima show you how to respect a man.
-" which one?, I only see the 3 I'm hanging with.
-" attack boys.
As they were getting ready to attack, Yongguk and the older boys showed up,
-" get out of my property now!!!
Yongguk growled.
-" oh your back up is here children.
Peniel said.
-" cover your ears hyeongs now!!
Jungkook yelled to the older boys, which they did.
She opened her mouth, letting out a high pitch scream launching the 3 rogues farther away from them.
Doo Joon was a full flesh vampire so he charged forward, when he was close to the boys she pulled Jungkook with her jumping on top of Doo Joon biting his neck.
He dropped on the floor squirming from the pain, all eyes were on him watching how his body began to burn from the inside.