CHAPTER NINE

They stared at each other, feeling very different sensations in their intimate parts.
-" come with me.
-" where?"
-" my hiding spot, there is things that for some reason I wanna do to you, I'm not sure how are you going to react nor what noises you are going to be doing.
-" things, what kind of things baby?"
She gave him a smirk as he grabbed her hand walking with her in tow, until they made it to a corner of the house that she has never been before.
-" where are we baby?"
-" I told you, my hiding spot, no one knows about this place, not even Jin hyung and he owns the house. This is where I come when I feel like being alone nor I don't want to be bother, but now you know so it'll be yours too.
-" awww, you are the sweetest vampire ever.
-" not for long baby, you are making me feel things that I can't explain but it's time I'll show you what I mean.
His hand flew to the button of her jeans undoing it.
She looked in his eyes which were dark red.
-" what are you doing Kookie?"
-" I'm just following my feelings, my instincts.
He said pulling the jeans down staring at her clothed core, he felt his lower region began to react to the sight.
-" damn girl, what are you doing to me?"
He moved to capture her lips, she felt his fangs ghosting over her lips as she moved forward deepened the kiss.

-" damn girl, what are you doing to me?"He moved to capture her lips, she felt his fangs ghosting over her lips as she moved forward deepened the kiss

She was feeling something happening with her hidden core, whatever was happening she liked the sensations.
After a few hours they were getting dressed before walking out of the dark room that Jungkook called his hiding spot.
-" that was amazing Jungkook, it felt out of this world.
-" why do you have that kind of power over me down there?
His face was confused but excited at the same time.
-" that's called arousal, don't vampires have it too, how do you guys reproduce?"
-" we just you know bang bang then get the female vampire pregnant, none of the stuff that I just did with you, is so different when I'm with you, there is a million and one sensations, things that I wanna do with you, I wanna know what is this baby girl.
-" that my sweet and sexy vampire boyfriend is call arousal.
-" really?"
-" as far as I know yes baby.
-" I'm just trying to comprehend what's going on inside me jagiya.
-" we will find out sooner or later.
They went up to the roof of the house sitting down to look at the stars, she sat between his legs while he held her in his arms.
-" we are going to see Yongguk hyeong, I know he has an answer to everything that you are going through jagi.
-" I hope so Kookie I'm tired of wondering what's going on with me.
-" everything is going to be fine.
Suddenly y/n had a vision, began to remember the nightmare that she used to have until she met Jungkook, then she stopped having them.
-" Jungkook.
-" yes jagi?"
-" before I met you I used to have the same nightmare every night but after I met you they stopped, there is a face that it was always there like protecting me from the awful people in my dreams, I only could see his body, head, hair but never his face
-" when I met you, I saved you the first time from D.O. I used to sneak in your apartment and lay with you so would stop having those nightmares.
-" ahh, I knew it, I knew I wasn't crazy I felt someone in the same room that I was in.
Jungkook snickered.
-" it was me, I was watching over your sleep, I felt sick to my stomach everytime I knew you were having nightmares.
-" so you stopped them from happening.
-" I guess so in some sort of way.
-" how can someone without a soul can be to sweet?"
-" I ask myself the same question everyday baby girl.
Jungkook and y/n were talking for a very long time, they lost track of time.
Suddenly Namjoon comes out to the roof top of the house.
-" kiddos is time to get going, are you ready?"
-" as I'll ever be Joon.
-" it will be ok baby girl, get down, go see Jin hyeong so he feed you before we leave.
-" yes hyeong, come on baby girl.
-" ok, thanks Joon.
She leaned close to Namjoon hug him, her actions took him by surprise, he felt the same warm sensation that Jungkook felt when he hugged her for the first time.
-" woah, what is this?"
Namjoon thought to himself but still hugged her tight.
-" you don't have to thank me y/n, we are siblings so I would do anything for you, to protect you, that was my promise to our father when you were born.
She pulled away from hug starting him.
-" I miss him so much oppa, I wish I could bring him back.
-" that's not possible I'm afraid but we can bring your mom back, now you have me and the boys also this asshole, that had gotten way to close to you for my liking.
He turned to Jungkook, whose cheeks were light pink.
-" Joon, I love him don't bother him, thanks to him this transition has been easier for me.
-" ok, ok come on you 2 go to find Jin hyeong get your feeding.
They nodded as they went inside the house.
Namjoon looked to the sky were the sun was beginning to raise.

-" father I need your help wherever you are this is confusing even for me

He said taking a big breath.
Namjoon made his way inside to the kitchen.
-" thanks for taking care of them hyung.
-" Namjoon don't mention it, I'm glad to do it.
He threw an arm around Namjoon's shoulders as he smiled.
-" you 2 have got mighty close in just a few days, haven't you?"
Jhope pointed at Jungkook and y/n, her being sitting down on his lap.
-" she is my jagiya hyeong.
-" ahh, is she now?"
Yoongi walked up to where they were sitting down punching Jungkook playfully.
-" this is your fault Namjoon.
Jin said laughing.
-" how is it my fault hyung?"
-" he is your international playboy, isn't he?"
-" is alright I'm watching him very closely, but for what I have seen that my sister can do, I don't think I have to worry, ain't that right Jungkook?"
-" you don't have to worry about me hurting her, I'm scared of what she can do to me too.
Everyone began to laugh.
-" aigoo, he finally found someone to put him in his place, thanks to the almighty and powerful vampire ancestors.
Jimin said throwing his arms up in the air.
-" well, let's get going to see Yongguk.
-" yes hyung, we are ready.
Taehyung began to walk out the door.