CHAPTER SIX

-" well Jungkook we are off, we are going to keep working and handling business, take care of her with your life.
-" yes hyeong.
He vowed as they went out the door.
-" did you know all this Kookie?"
-" no, all I knew it was that I had to make sure that you are safe, come here baby.
He opened his left arm allowing her to lay back on his side as he intertwine her fingers with his.
-" did you know that I was one of you Jungkook?"
-" that I did, we have been looking for you for a long time, basically since you guys father got murdered.
-" aish Jungkook this is too much for my brain, I went from a human to a vampire in 2 seconds, thinking about it, this is all your fault.
-" what, why is it my fault jagi?"
He furrowed his eyebrows.
-" it happened when you kissed me.
She hit his forearm.
-" oh yeah, since it's my fault because I kissed you let's see what else happens when I kiss you again.
He threw her body to his right side, her upper part being laid on his thighs.
He stared at her for a while, his eyes turned light red.
He moved closer, she tried to move back but his hand stopped from doing so.
-" you won't be able to escape jagi, I got you under my spell.
-" spell, are we witches now too?"
Jungkook burst out in laughter.
-" what's funny Jeon Jungkook?"
-" you baby, you are hilarious.
He bends to peck her lips.
-" I'm hungry Kookie.
Her eyes glowed dark red as her fangs began to protude.
-" damn it, I don't know what to do, Jin hyung always take care of that when we are hungry, let's look around to see if I can help you with that.
She gets up from on top of him, he followed her getting up pulling her towards the kitchen.
He began to rummaging thru the cupboards and drawers, fridge but nothing.
-" aish there is nothing left, they will probably would bring some when they comeback but everyone already had the daily feed.
He turned to her, she was sweating profusely as her body was shaking.
-" damn it , what am I going to do?, hang in there jagi, I'm going to call them to see what can I do for you.
He grabbed the phone dialing Jin's number.
-" yeoboseyo, is everything ok Jk?
-" well, yes and no hyung.
-" what's the matter Jk?"
-" she needs a feeding hyung, she is beginning to have blood cravings but there is nothing in here.
-" I know I gave you the last of it before you left yesterday with her, we have some more but..
Namjoon grabs the phone from Jin.
-" sorry hyeong, Jungkook hang in there we are coming back home right now.
-" ok hyeong, but she doesn't look too good, what should I do while you get here?"
-" let her bit you a suck a taste of your blood that should keep her calm until we get there.
-" gotcha hyeong.
That's the last thing he said before he hung up.
Jungkook turned to her, she was colorless even for a vampire but she was a new vampire whom was just developing her appetite for blood.
He picked her up, taking her to his room laying her on his bed.
-" come on baby girl, hang in there for me.
He knelt at the side of the bed biting his wrist placing his wrist on her lips.
-" come on jagi (sweetie), drink it for me.
She had the first taste of his blood, she licked her lips.
She sucked a little from his blood then stopped.
He stared at her witnessing how her skin was changing to the normal pale color of a vampire.
-" come on little girl, I just found you, I don't want to lose you.
He put his head down in between his hands and waited, she opened her eyes seeing him by her side, she caressed his hair.
-" I'm fine sweetie.
He lifted his head finding her eyes wide open, glowing dark red, her lips were red as well.
-" aigoo, thank goodness I thought I fucked something up.
-" you didn't I'm fine I promise.
Namjoon and the others burst through the main doors, moving quickly up the steps.
-" we are here Kook here feed her.
He gave him a bottle with blood in it.
-" come on sit up love, drink this.
Jungkook helped her to sit up.
-" I'm fine, I promise.
-" y/n, you have to drink this, what he gave you it was enough to gain us some time to get here, you need this.
Namjoon told her with worry in his eyes.
-" fine, I will.
She drank the bottle until the last drop, some of it was running down her chin and neck, Jungkook got closer licking it up.
-" yummy.
She looked at him, his eyes dark red just as her cheeks hear up at his actions.
-" well that's my cue to leave the room.
Jimin said walikng out the door.
-" we'll follow.
Every one left the room except Namjoon and of course Jungkook.
-" are you feeling better y/n?"
-" yes Joon.
-" well I'm glad, I'm going to drink some too, we are famished, watch it boy I'm watching you, that's my little sister.
He said smiling at the younger boy as he walked out of the room.
-" what now Jungkook?
-" now young lady, you rest so you can gain all your strength back.
-" ahh, come on can we do something fun please?"
-" like what jagi?"
-" I don't know, what do vampires do for fun?"
-" well, what you want to do baby?"
-" get out of this bed please.
-" ok, come on them, let me take you some where.
-" where Jungkook?"
-" no questions just get on my back, we are going fast again.
-" ok.
She jumped on his back, wrapping herself around him.
-" ready baby girl?"
-" yes Kookie.
He began to run.
When he stopped her jaw dropped at the sight...

-" what do you think jagiya (sweetheart)?"-" where are we Jungkook?, this is amazing

-" where are we Jungkook?, this is amazing.
-" Boseong Green Tea plantation, here in Busan.
-" woah, I have never been here before, this is absolutely breathtaking.
-" I'm glad you like it, I don't know much about wowing a girl, but I thought you might like this.
-" well if you don't know, you have A plus for effort this is pretty out there.
-" y/n.
-" hmmm?"
-" can I ask you a question?"
-" yeah, of course Kookie.
-" how does love feels?"
-" love?, ahhh well you see, I have never been in love before, but for what I heard you feel like there is butterflies in your stomach, you can't be away from that person you care about and spend the rest of their lives together.

-" how does love feels?"-" love?, ahhh well you see, I have never been in love before, but for what I heard you feel like there is butterflies in your stomach, you can't be away from that person you care about and spend the rest of their lives tog...