6: Not Good For You

✒️No Good For You✒️

Yugyeom's POV

From bae: Hey baby, what are you doing tonight?'

I read her massage, and immediately text her back

'Hey sweetheart, I am having dinner with my parents tonight, Why? what happened?'

It hasn't been a full minute after I pushed the send botton when she replied back.

From bae: Oh, I wanted us to go out on a date and have a little fun, but I guess you are busy.'

Reading her reply I felt bad and sad, only if my dad didn't call me a couple minutes ago, and inform me how I have to be here, at home, for the important guest who will be coming tonight, then I wouldn't be so busy at all. Maybe I will be able to have my date with her, But these type of meetings are essential for me.

Since I am the heir of my family, Meeting with other companies heirs and owners, is said to be an important role in the business word, and therefore, it was a must.

'Let's go out on a date tomorrow Babe, I am sorry. I will make it up to you.'

From bae: I missed you so much babe.

she replied making my heart beat.

'Aww baby you are so cute. We just saw each other this morning tho, and we will meet tomorrow too.'

From bae: I know, I just can't wait. hehe. love you bae'

'Adore you even more sweetheart.'  

I pushed the send botton and bambam suddenly snapped me lightly on the side, startling me.

"Hey, who got you smiling so hard like that? It looks creepy." He said while stuffing a muffin in his mouth

"Is it hyunah?" Jackson added grabbing the other's attention as well.

"Bambam, You look even creeper, and yeah it's hyunah" I answered them not paying more attention to the other guys who didn't seem to be happy about what I said. But they didn't leave it to that.

"Yugyeom, what do you see in that girl? I told you that she's not the one for you but You never listen!" JB begin, shaking his head he continued "Don't blame anyone later on"

"I think JB is Yugyeom, you sould reconsider her. I don't really see any reason why u should keep dating her" Mark said looking directly in my eyes and you can see the seriousness in his eyes.  This is the first time he ever said something against my girlfriend, even if my other freinds have always been against her. They alway said I should stop dating her, but he had never done that before. He never middle in me and hyunah's matters, Which's why I respected him more the the other.