11: Can't Sleep

✒Can't Sleep ✒

Yugyeom POV

Today The classes were some how tiring.

I didn't bother to even ring the door bell, I just typed in my password and walked in my house, to be greeted by warmth and sweet smell, really relaxing feeling. I was surprised to see how clean the house looked, I remember how it was this morning, It looked like a trash can, but now every thing was spotless, don't tell me she cleaned this whole house all alone, just by her self!

like hello my house is just a little bit smaller then my parent's which's laterally like a palace and almost 20 maids work there. I was looking around to see what she's doing when I sow her in the kitchen cooking something

"hey. did u cleaned the house all by your self?" she looked up at me, noticing me now by my speech

"Oh you r back, how was your day"

"It was so tiring, ah btw the guys said they're coming over" I almost forgot about the crazy  squad coming to hangout here today

"WHAT? ohh" she sighed

"why are u sighing?" I asked her , I thought they were pretty close but I guess nah

"uh, uhm....nothing. " she looked down and continued what she was doing, I was about to ask her why she looks like she doesn't want them to came but the bell rang

"Most be them already" I said as she walked to the door and open it, while I headed to my room to get changed

●●●

Now we were all eating the food she made for us and did I mention that bambam and Jackson were being weirdos, rapping with random food words while eating.

once we finished eating, she got up to clean the table and the dishes. somehow I felt like i should help her, she might be my servant but she Is a human being too.

I was about to get up and help but mark beat me to it, getting up and taking the plates away from her hand. Okay, what was that ? is there something going on between them?

he was smiling, happily helping her when Jr and Jackson also got up and started washing the dishes. Though she tried to stop them, but who can stop those gorillas? they're rock-heads and they never listen. But what bugged me was why was I feeling sad? And disappointed that it wasn't me who was helping her instead?

"hyung , do you like hodo" I chucked on my own saliva as I heard the sudden weird question that bambam just threw at me ,wtf?!

"Wtf u crazy bam, I have a girlfriend" i snapped at him. it's true what the hell's he saying?

"then why do u keep looking at her and mark, like u gonna go and whoop his ass any minute, are u jealous?" this sick Kid is really not in his right mind, and what? Have I really been staring at them for long time?

"Hey, who's jealous? u sick idiot, I got hyunah and FYI she's not hyun Ah so why would I be jealous" I said with wide eyes as the other two punks, jb and yougjae chuckle to themselves while smirking

"Oh, what has gotten into u guys? did u eat something weird today why are u looking at me like that?" I freak out, I am scared that hodo will heard this and really think that I like her or what ever.....hose hyungs are really too much.

Hours passed by and the guys have left, I was sitting in my living room, comfortably watching the big screen TV in front of me, but there was nothing to watch and I got bored.

I didn't know what do so I tried to find hodo but she was not in the kitchen nor anywhere around here and there, probably in her room, I knocked on her room's door

"Hodo can I come in?"

I heard no response, so I knocked it again and still no response, I slowly and slightly opened the door, why won't she answer? is she sleeping?

I got in and looked around her room but she was no where to be see, what the? were did she went?

All of sudden the door of her bathroom opened and a girl come out of it. What the hell? who's she ..wait....

After 2 seconds of composing, Realization hit me. only to make my eyes widen, her scream was followed as she quickly got back in the bathroom and slimmed the door shut making me get back from the shock

I quickly got out of her room straight to my room with an incredible heartbeat, oh-my-god! what have I just done? what have i just saw? omg why does my heart still beating crazily, i have never felt like this. I mean I am not very innocent yet this was so new to me.

After minute of me trying to calm myself down, I heard a knock on my door making me jump up automatically. what hell is up with me? I hesitated to open it at first

"W-what d-did u wanted?" she asked me looking down and stuttering as i opened my door . She was wearing her beanie hat and her big clothes again, but there were some wet strands of her hair that was peeking out of the beanie. I could tell she changed in hurry.

"I-I am sorry about that, I was a bit boring so .." I couldn't find a proper answer.....aaaaah. u idiot ,why did u even get in her room in the first place ?

"N-no. it's my fault....I-I didn't locked the door properly" she said still looking down

"come on, wanna watch the tv, am still bored since I still didn't get used with this new house" I said trying to change the subject and this awkward atmosphere.

"Ahm..okay....give a second" she said and went back to her room. After about five minutes she came back dressed properly and could tell she also dried her hair properly this time because there was no wet strands of hair peeking out.

I turned on the tv as we sat down and started watching some comedy shows, I kept glancing at her even though she was little bit farther from me I could still see her little face from the side, she looked like a little kid that is watching Tom and Jerry, laughing and clapping her hand at times..

Time went by unnoticeable and i was enjoying the movie, when  from the the side view I got from her, I saw her leaning forward. I quickly looked at her and her eyes were closed. she was going to fell from the couch, but Thanks to my quick reaction I catch her head on time, or else she would've had a bleeding forehead by now. cause she was about to hit the ground.

I slowly lifted her up and carried her to her room, she most have been so tried that she fell sleep this early, it's not even 9 pm yet.

I slowly lied her on her bed and pulled the blanket over her chest looking at her, as I watched her face for a moment, she is really pretty when she's sleeping, she just looks like an Angel, her long eyelashes, her nose , her lips , her whole figure, Just like when she was ---wait what am I thinking I most be really crazy.

I quickly got up from her bed and went out of her room, straight to my room. why did I even though about that moment, what was all that? ....

ourch~. get your self together Kim Yugyeom

I kept turning around and around , cause when ever I tried to close my eyes to sleep that scene will came flashing in my head

Flash

As the door suddenly opened it revealed a girl with only a white towel warped around her, and drying her super long and black hair with an other towel, her figure looking so angelic, beautiful and sexy like as if she wasn't the hodo that I knew at all,

End flash

Aaaaah, I wanna scream like that ,what's wrong with me ?, why can't I sleep.?

Why am I thinking about her ,I have my girl

•••••
To be continued.....