30: Damn Bad Timing

Damn Bad Timing✒

Yugyeom POV

I took a quick shower and changed into some pj's, soon I went out of my room and walked to the kitchen but I didn't see her. She wasn't either in the kitchen or the livingroom. Then she most be in her room.

I carefully knock on her door but I didn't get any response. I opened her door when i didn't get any response, trying to be careful, she must be tired and knocked out.

When I walked in, I was expecting her to be sleeping but, Instead, she was sitting on her bed. "oh you were awake.." I walked up to her.

Upon hearing my voice, she instantly looked at me, turning away from me again, but the drops of tears in her eyes didn't pass by me unnoticed. I frowned as watch her quickly whipping those tears.

Was she crying?

"Hey, were you crying? What's worng, are you okay hodo?"I questioned, walked up to her. I can clearly see how red and swollen her eyes looked now that I was close enough. It made my hear twist in a painful way.

"Ah no, I was not crying. It's that m..my eyes just kept tearing, I think its an eye allergic." she let's out a small chuckle but it  didn't feel sincere one, is she lying?

"Are you sure hodo? If it's allergic then let's go see the doctor, it can get bad" I took a hold of her hand that was whipping the tears and rubbing her eyes, to stop her from doing so. It looked so painful.

"Naaah .... It's ok, I have my allergic medicine so, its fine" she once again gave me a tight smile. every time she gives me that smile it melts my heart, it makes my heart beat rapidly but this time It somehow made me feel uneasy. I felt like, as if something is really bothering her but I went along with the flow. if she really don't want to tell me then I will respect that, but I really hope it's nothing bad.

"Oh I see, U most be tired. have some rest" I gave her a small smile and got up, I was about to leave when she stopped me.

"Ah No no it's ok. I was about to come out too. do u need anything?" She said getting up and walking towards me

"Ahm...actually, I was just a little bit bored"

"Should we dance?"  She  made a funny face with her silly movies which had me laughing, she was cute

"What what what? Did u just laugh at me?"

"No...I laughed at that butt face of your's which looks so funny, and yehh let's go dance battle, I missed it tho. U know this time I will shut u up with my New moves" I mocked her

" ha ha ha ..funny how u r still nervous about facing me. even though u r way much better than me" She rolled her eyes as we headed to the dancing room

●●●

Me and hodo rolled down on the floor tired, and out of breath. we have been dancing like for two hours now, and boy,  her dance moves never failed to amuse me. I wonder where she has learned  how to dance. Every time we for dance battle she, somehow comes up with new movies and almost beats me.

"Hey, just curious, where did u learn how to dance?" I looked at the girl laying a view feets away from me, looking all hot and sexy with all that sweat and heir clinging to her face. Gazing at the ceiling

She let out a cute small chuckle and turned to me "Secret! " she said and stuck her tongue out at me

"Heey come on hodo, please tell me"

"Ok ok ..no need for you to make a puppy eyes, well I learned it from someone indirectly.  I loved dancing but I couldn't offer any of the art classes, I didn't had enough money for it, so I just learned it by my self, watching and copying from him. Also on the the tv too"

Woow

"You know what,  now to think about it I don't even know that much about u. tell me something about your self ?" I asked her setting up from the ground and looking at her beautiful figure,

"Hmmm well ask me anything u want" she also sat up

"your favourite food. Favourite movies and songs, favourite  colour and so on, you Just tell me"

"Ok, my favourite food is pizza, I like romantic movies and I also like reading romantic and fan fiction stores, I like white-black- Gray colours, and I hate it when people tell me lies"

"What about your family, where are they?"

"Ahm, I have a sister, her name is Hanna, she's 14 years old and she lives with my mother" she explained.

"And your father?"

"Uhm, My dad passed away in a mysterious accident two years ago. We still don't know what happened." She said looking down and playing with her fingers. Pain was evidence on her face and that alone made want to chock myself.

"I am sorry. I didn't meant to remain you.." I barely let out

"No, it's okay. It's been two years already.." she said trying to cheer up.

"Do have a boyfriend?" I suddenly asked, not even aware of why I asked that. I some how wanted to ask her that since we started this getting to know each other session.

"Ahm..N-No" she said shyly. Omg she was cute.

"When was your last relationship?" I asked her again,  but a bit nervous this time. I didn't even know why I felt nervous

"What?"She shot her head up towards me with wide and surprised eyes

"Yeah ...YOUR LAST relationship?"

her face was not normal anymore, it looked troubled ......

"Wait you...you've never had one huh?"

Her eyes get even more wider, and her cheeks bright crimson red, she looked sooo cute and hilarious omg, I couldn't hold my laugher anymore.

"Heeey shut up. what's so funny? it's just that I didn't find the right one yet. I don't hit up with every guy that I see." she defended her self as she looked down. Pouting cutely.

wait she said she likes me to mom the other day, right?

"Uhmm...Then is there anyone you like or something?"  I wonder if she was really telling the truth.

"Huh....u-uhh....w-well... y-Yeah"

"Who's he? Do I know him?"

"Ah..I am sorry but I- I can't tell you that" she looked down.

"Does he know that u like him?"

"No, he doesn't"

"Well...why don't u tell him?" I kept asking her ..I don't why but with each and every question I ask, i felt more nervous then before.

"Well...I like him but he won't like me back. because he already
has someone that he loves. so I don't need to tell him.." She let out a forced chuckle, "..I am working on getting rid of my feelings for him now.." she looked down playing with her fingers "..it's been long time tho"

for some reason I felt happy and hurt at the same time. Happy because Obviously she was talking about me, And hurt because she's trying to get rid of her feelings for me now. I had to  do something, I don't know why but just the mere thought of her not feeling the same towards me flipped my heart.

"Hey I want to tell you something, actually i kn-----"

Ring dindin ding dong

Damn bad timing! 

who the hell is that unhelpful person? Why the hell did they choose now to ring the bell. At this time!

••••
To be counted....