38: Beutiful Feelings

Beautiful Feelings✒

Hodo POV

Turn left, turn right.

I kept tossing on my bed for Mr Kim's words kept on replying in my mind. Making me wonders what he meant? Why did he said 'we will be understanding if u quite?' Was he hinting something ? Does he wants me to quit? What was he implying?

I have never talked to him in person but from what I heard, he's not one to easily spoute a meaningless words. he's a man of wisdom

It's been couple days since I was discharged form hospital. And although I think I am the luckiest person alive__because since then, since I get out of the hospital Yugyeom has always been on my side. Making me fell for him even more harder then I already did__it just scared me even more.

Rejection. That's my wolds worst fear. I still don't know if he saw that latter I left him the other day,  probably he did, but i would be really damned if he read it and rejects me. That day I thought I would never have to hear his rejection anyways, since I was leaving for good so it was fine. But now things changed. I am still here in his house.

So I did every thing I could just to avoid that topic. Because I know what the result is. I might be his friend and that might why he's been good to me, but one thing is certain. He doesn't love me and he will never love me. But then again here, I can't help being greedy bitch, wanting to still stay with him.

"Aaaaaaah" I let out a heavy sight and got up from the bed.

It's midnight and yugyeom's probably sleeping. I tiptoes to the kitchen, trying not to make any noise, I got a cup and pured myself a water.

I was quitely drinking my water, stasifying my dry throat when i heard something, actually someone screaming my name. At first I thought I was just hearing things, because who would call me? I am here and yugyeom's is sleeping. but once again i heard the same voice screaming my name.

Immediately recognising the owner of the voice I put the cup aside and went towards his direction, to only be engulfed into a tight embrace. My eyes widened, and my breath hitched as my heart skipped a couple beats. "Y-Yugyeom "

Not saying anything, he just tightened his arms around me and buried his head in the crook of my neck. I could feel his soft and warm breath tickling my neck, putting my whole system into euphoric state. He was squeezing me as if his live depends on it. He was tense and  scared.  I could feel it, but What happend to him?

"Y-Yugyeom...a-are you okay?" Was all I could manage to say. As I hesitatingly warped my arms around him not sure if  this will be crossing the line or not, but all my needless rationality flow on the window when I felt it.  A small wetness on my shoulder. Is he crying? Oh my god, yugyeom.

I slightly pulled away from him, only just to take a look at him, to see if he's alright. And Taking his brown magical orbs in mine, I beared up at him.

His state was similar to the state he was when I wake up from the coma. Devastated, scared and broken. One that will never fail to break my heart Into pieces. The betrayal he got from the one he loved the most was really bad.  To top it all she's not even here,  to explain herself or anything, being held behind the bars.

This whole thing most be really getting hard on him, And It pains me to see him like this. It pains me to see him broken. It pained me that day, and it's hurting me now too, only If I could Do anything for him, only if I could make him feel better. Even a little bit.

"Yugyeom.." I uttered, holding and cupping his cheek softly,  trying to figure out what I can do, how to ease his pain, how to distract him or anything else But instead of me doing something, yugyeom did something.