Chapter 11- The Procedure

"Doctor ive, We've decided to perform the procedure" I say.
"Thats great. Are any adults coming to sign the papers?" She asks.
"My mom and his dad are on their way." I say.
"Okay. Meanwhile you want to sign the papers?" She asks.
"Yeah sure." I say and sign the papers.
"We will start the procedure in 30 minutes." She says.
"Can I go into the procedure?" I ask.
"Yeah but only one person will be able to enter so I believe that his dad would like to go in, you guys figure it out." She says.
"Okay, thank you." I say.
She leaves. Brandon wakes up.
"Brandon!" I say. "Are you okay my baby?" I ask.
"Where am I? What happened?" He asks.
"You are in teen yan hospital. You got hit by a car so I rushed you to the hospital. They say that you have a cerebral hemorrhage and they are going to perform a procedure where they place a clip on the bulge in order to stop it from bleeding." I say.
"Okay." He says. "Are you going to be able to enter the procedure?"
"Yes I will be there, dont worry." I say.
The doctor walks in.
"Okay we are ready to prepare you for your surgery, are you ready?" the doctor asks.
"I-idk is there any risk of me dying in the surgery?" Brandon asks.
"There's a very little chance, dont worry Brandon you are in good hands." She says.
"Okay then I'm ready." brandon says. Brandon grabs my hand and holds it. "Dont leave my side" he says.
"I wont, I promise" I say.
They go prep him and they call me to go in. I went in and I saw how the opened his brain and placed the clip on where the blood was coming out of and then something happened. The machine he was connected to started beeping and the doctors and surgeons said get her out of her.
"No! I am not leaving." I say and I stay fixiated to one spot.
"She doesn't want to move." One of the surgeons says.
"Okay then leave her just come help me." Another surgeon says.
I walk over to Brandon and hold his hand. Dont die Brandon. I need you alive. Then a miracle happened. The machine stopped beeping. They all looked at me. Then the machine starts again.
"Kid do that again." They tell me.
"Oh um okay." I say.
I grab his hand and I hold it. I start talking to him. I love you Brandon. I just got you I cant lose you now. The machine stops.
"Keep going" says one person.
Please dont let me down. Stay strong for me. Please. I love you so much and I can't lose you.
"And we are done" says the doctor.
"Great job Emily." Says one of the surgeons.
"Now what are you going to do to him?" I ask.
"We are going to remove the anesthesia and wait for him to wake up. You can wait for him outside. Dont worry there is no risk of him dying now." the doctor says and I walk to the waiting area. I see my mom and his dad and they ask "is he okay."
"Yes he's okay, they are removing the anesthesia from his system and waiting for him to wake up then they will call us in." I say.
"Omg thats great, did anything happen during the surgery? Like anything out of the normal?" Asks Zane.
"Well yea, the machine started beeping weirdly but then I spoke to him and it stopped." I say.
"Omg, thank you for saving my son." Says Zane.
"No problem at all." I say and my mom looks at me amazed. I know what that means. She realized that we love each other.
"OMG" she says.
"What?" I say worried.
"Your love for each other saved him." She Said and Zane looked at her weirdly.
"What do you mean their love for each other?" He asks.
"I walked in on them kissing." she says.
"Omg" he says.
"I'm sorry" I say.
"No dont be sorry you saved my son." He says.
"Do you allow them to date?" my mom asks Zane. I put a surprised face.
"I mean she just saved him from dying so yea I believe that that should be their reward, how about you do you let them?" He asks.
"I suppos-" she says but gets interrupted by me.
"OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I say and jump on top of both of them and hug them. The nurse walks out of the door.
"May I have the parents of Brandon gobert?" Says the nurse.
All three of us stand up and walk towards her.
"He woke up." She says smiling. "He keeps asking for Emily field."
I smile and they look at me.
"Come on in." The nurse says and we walk in.