Chapter 16

I wait in the waiting room and I hear them call Brandon goberts parents. My parents go and I schooch down so that they aren't able to see me. I overhear their conversation.
"Are you Brandon Gobert's parents?" Asks the nurse.
"Yes." Says my dad.
"Well he left us." Says the nurse.
"What do you mean by left us?" Asks Barbara.
"He woke up and untied himself from the machine and ran to Emily fields brain surgery." She says.
"Did you say Emily fields brain surgery? What happened to her? Is she going to be okay?" Asks Barbara.
"She fell from the amusement park ride and had severe damages to her brain." I say.
"What are you doing here? You need to be inside a room mister." Says my dad.
"I don't care about myself, I care about Emily and she's in surgery. So until I don't find out that she is okay I won't go into my own room." I say. "And plus I'm fine they already placed a clip on my bulge."
"Oh no, you have had a cerebral hemorrhage before?" The nurse asks.
"Yes but they fixed it." I say.
"We need to get you into some tests right now, because on one of ur MRI's we saw that your bulge is bleeding again and that's not good." Says the nurse. Then all four of us hear people screaming 'code blue, Emily Field in O.R.' I hear that I look at the nurse then at my parents and I run towards Emily's room. I grab a face mask and a body sheet and I put them on and run into the surgery.
"Ugh can you surgeons learn how to do shit." I say and start operating on her.
"You don't know what you are doing kid." Says one of the surgeons.
"Well I have a better chance of letting her live than you do." I say and keep on operating.
"Take off the anesthesia." I say.
"That is what's keeping her alive dumbass." says one of the surgeons. I look at them.
"I know what I am doing." I say. "Take off the anesthesia." They take it off and I start giving her pressure on her heart so that it can restart when it doesn't work I decide to give her mouth to mouth. After a while of mouth to mouth she wakes up and I kiss her.
"Don't scare me like that again." I say.
"I'll try." She says and smiles.