Chiron Beach

Bernael POV

A month has already passed after that underwear thief issue and now people don't have to worry about their underwears being stolen at night. And if you're asking what we did to those pile of underwears, we burned them. Why? Because it might be filthy knowing the fact that the boss thief wore them already.. I also found my underwears there.. it was.. depressing.. knowing the fact that someone else wore them..

Anyway.. We're currently at the guild and doing nothing. We got no mission today and no paper works too which is kinda boring.

"Guys.. got any plans this summer?" Vile suddenly asked us so we faced him with a bored expression.

"Uh.. no." Zabkiel answered

"Dont tell me you have some ideas that seem innocent yet it's not." Hellios said as he ate some nuts. I saw Vile smirked and I get the feeling it's somehow a good idea but then its not...

"Yeah! Since it's summer and all.. how bout going to the beach?" Vile suggested

"Great idea!" Prince exclaimed in excitement while Ouriel is giving him a suspicious look

"You just want to see girls in bikinis." Ouriel pointed out leaving Vile nervously laughing

"Teehee.."

"Knew it." Riel sighed. I began to think of the idea.. It's been awhile since we went to the beach anyway so I guess it's fine..

"Alright.. let's go to the beach then." I said making Vile jump "LET'S GO TOMORROW THEN!" He chirped

"Fine.. tomorrow's sunday anyway.." Zabkiel agreed and so are the others.

~~~~

The day went on like a ferris wheel, it seemed slow yet relaxing or rather boring. But anyway, it's already Sunday and we are now here at the inhabited part of Chiron Beach where no monsters are in sight and is a good tourist spot. It's safe since they have professional coast guards to prevent some unusual things to happen inside the resort.

"Oy, Prince! Where's the watermelons that we brought?" Zabkiel asked Prince as he started placing our utensils in the cottage that we rented.

"Ah! I'll get it right away!" Prince exclaimed and hurriedly went outside. Im busy arranging our bags while Ouriel and Hellios started to cook some barbequed fish and meat. Meanwhile, Vile is outside sightseeing girls in bikinis and flirting with them.. I sighed as how he entertained the 2 girls and they laughed. Just when will he stop that kind of hobby? I wish there will be a girl someday to change his heart.

"Hey Nael.. you seem to have a deep thought. What's up?" Zabkiel suddenly asked me

"Nothing.. just thinking when will Vile change." I honestly said making him laugh

"Who knows? But for now, let's just be there for him to guide him." Zab smiled and I nodded in agreement. He's right...better be there for him while his savior still didn't come. "Oh right.. we'll be hanging out outside after lunch right?"

"Yeah.. not like we'll stay inside the cottage all day." I replied making Zabkiel nod his head. "Got the watermelons!" Prince suddenly came carrying two watermelons inside a box. "I'll go get the other fruits. Be right back!" he ran outside again.

After a few minutes, Ouriel and Hellios just finished cooking and Im helping them placing the food in the table. We called Vile who is still busy flirting.. "See ya ladies!" I heard him say before running towards the cottage

Hellios looked up at him "Oh Vile.. I thought you're going to invite those girls." Vile scratched his head and said "I wanted to but I'll just get scolded."