13 years ago

anika: shivay, your om is illegitimate. i am so sorry to say.

shivay: anika, shut up. he is not............

anika: well he is, this video proves that you know.

om: shivay, is this true?

shivay: what are you saying om??? of course not.

anika yes, hide the truth. shouldn't he get to know his birth truth? 

jhanvi: one minute. anika, om is not illegitimate. i know that.

anika: then this video.......

shiva: FAKE!

he grabs anika's hand and leads her to the doors of O.M . he gets papers out and signs them then takes her hand forcibly and makes her sign. then he threw the papers at anika.

anika: divorce papers??

shivay: yes. I HATE YOU ANIKA, YOU CAN SAY STUFF TO ME BUT NOT TO MY BROTHERS OR ANY MEMBER OF MY FAMILY! GET OUT.

anika knew that was what pinky wanted. so she silently left.

roads:

anika was crying like hell. she lost not one but two things: a husband and a family. she rushed her friend's chanda's house and cried. soon she got a job and earnt enough to leave mumbai to delhi. to start a new life. chanda couldn't come so it was just anika. there she was pregnant with shivay's children. she was taken in by a family and they all looked after her.

soooooooooooo sorry for short chappy. do vote and comment.